The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Power of Makeup

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

The Power of Makeup Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Malibu was in here now, sitting criss crossed on one of the stools as she was intensely staring into the mirror while packing on a shimmer eyeshadow to complete a sunset cut crease makeup. She was humming a song to herself that was helping her past the time.

She wasn't a very patient person but when it came to makeup she knew she couldn't rush perfection. She wanted everyone to see how glorious her makeup looks were.
The Power of Makeup Tenor
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:49 pm

There a soft knock from the other side "yoohoo are you decent whoever is in there...don't want to um wlak in on you?" He waits for an answer as he clutches his hair products nox.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Malibu looked over and smiled a little,

"You're fine! It's ya house too!" The petite gal said with a welcoming tone. Wondering who it is. She hasn't recognized voices yet.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 pm

The Power of Makeup N9_a1H

"Ah thank goodness." He turns the corner and see's Malibu putting on some makeup "Heeyy Malibu right? Glad to see you here beautifying yourself more." He puts his container down and opens it "I'll be doing my hair if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Malibu shrugged,
"I have four brothers, and they usually just barge in, so I don't mind." She said smiling before continuing her cut crease.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm

tell me about it, back when I was living with my family, had to share the bathroom with 4 brothers and one sister who clearly acted like a dud...it was hell" he shuddered then removed his headband "by the way, you have such beautiful hair.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Malibu perked up when she heard the compliment and blushed a little,
"Awh...thank you" She said grabbing a lock of it,

"My hair is my most prized possession, I've been growing it out since I was 14!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Peaches joined. Black girls just know how to turn up, a simple look from Peaches was a 'hey girl how you doing?' to Malibu. ''Girl I forgot to do my makeup after taking a shower, I was in a rush to get rid of the BBQ sauce. Oh my god! Is that Morphe? Sis you got that money.'' Peaches giggled, she just felt so comfortable talking to Malibu.

She noticed Garfield in the room. ''Hi Garfield, how's your day? Mine's sh*t... you know, slop.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Malibu lit up more as Peaches entered the bathroom and nodded her head at Peaches and smiled when she complimented her makeup,

"Girl you know I got that Morphe, Fenty, ABH, Juvias Place, AND Pat McGrath! Rich makeup brands ONLY!"
The Power of Makeup Tenor
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 pm

Peaches nods, being with Malibu is so much fun. ''Of course girlie, could never expect less from you.'' WHEW, THE BLACK POWER.

Peaches smirked and smiled at Malibu. ''Girl you better know them lyrics...'' Peaches starts humming Azalea Banks' song, competition while she does her foundation.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm

He smiles real big when he saw Peaches "well hello to you too Peaches I am just taking all this stuff out of my hair."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:43 pm

"OOf nuh uh girl, we ain't doing that wack ass bitch TODAY"
She then countered Peaches and began to um a Saweetie song before spitting out a verse,
"Icy, wifey, haters wanna fight me" She then stuck out her tongue and popped her chest, getting ready to get down.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Peaches was FEELING Malibu's beat. ''Mmmm girl you aint playing no games!'' Peaches starts dancing from her seat and before she remembers to finish her makeup. ''Girl you're something.''

She turns back to Garfield. ''I know its so sticky and gooey. I cant. Like, I had to take off my extensions.'' She giggles. Finally, no drama and more people she feels more happy to be with.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:23 pm

"Girl I'm from AC, we don't play around for shit!"
She said with a laugh, finally feeling like herself in the house.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 am

On her way to the shower because 3 hours covered in barbecue sauce was not good for her hair, she hears a beat coming from the bathroom. She sees her girls Malibu and Peaches and her boy Garfield. "Ayyee! Damn, whoever's making that beat keep runnin' that because I gotta have some shower bops while I'm getting this crap out of my hair!" Carmen walked into the shower to undress, and then after hanging her clothes on the door, she turns on the water.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 am

Malibu turned around and laughed at Carmen's comments and then kept going,

"Never been the one get RIP up on a white tee, keep my hands clean got some hittas moving shiesty, ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci BITCH I MIGHT BE"

Malibu yelled that last part rather loud but she was enjoying herself. Pop off sis.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am

Carmen dropped her shampoo bottle when Malibu yelled that last part. "Girl!" she gasped. "You almost gave me a damn heart attack! I mean, go off, but gurl!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 am

Garfield looked up and beamed "Carmen hello sweet one."

He started laughing "ayyy Mali you're full of energy and you can sing pretty good to."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Malibu smiled at the compliment Garfield gave her,
"Why thank ya!"

The Power of Makeup Zgmk

She giggled a little at Carmen's reaction,
"Sorry girl, I can't help myself when I know the lyrics. What should I sing next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Makeup   The Power of Makeup Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Power of Makeup
Page 1 of 1