The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1 - Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Alliance   Week 1 - Alliance Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Donovan puts his hands on his head "this week is going real well so far! Like I'm in an alliance already??
That's so awesome. I definitely think we'll be a good one since we have brains, brawns and charm. Gobi is well liked so he can have good influence on others, Sergio is Goliath and Garfield is real likeable too. Though I gotta be real careful to keep it secret. I don't need repeat of my streaking at the Warriors game where I go balls out but don't think it through...just like an alliance. You gotta keep it on the low-key and think rationally.
Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Alliance
Page 1 of 1