The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1- Hot Tub Weirdness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1- Hot Tub Weirdness  Empty
PostSubject: Week 1- Hot Tub Weirdness    Week 1- Hot Tub Weirdness  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:46 am

Donovan comes in cracking up "I...I-" he starts laughing harder until he starts coughing

"I don't understand Malibu... why just randomly start twerk in a bikini randomly in front of people talking? The weird part is that I think most of us that were there have girlfriends or wives. I mean Malibu could have been flirting with Wanda but is Malibu into girls? It was just so completely random...which I strive on randomness and weirdness but l... I don't know what to say hahahah. I'm sorry but I just find it funny. I find humor in stupid stuff"
Back to top Go down

Week 1- Hot Tub Weirdness
Page 1 of 1