The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Peanut Butter Jelly Time Empty
PostSubject: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:38 pm

After Andre finished his morning routine, he goes to the kitchen to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He begins rapping his own version of the peanut butter jelly time song. "It's peanut butter jelly time, baby!!" He begins to grab the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Nevea enter in the kitchen and saw Andre

''Good Morning Andre,how are you?'' Nevea goes to the chair and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Andre looks up when he hears his name. Who interrupted his peanut butter and jam session? Just kidding. He's making peanut butter and jelly.

"Wassup, girl? I'm great. Any day that I get to be ME is great. How did you sleep last night?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm

''I am fine,ready to start a new day!It was an ok night,nothing special,just reading a book before i sleep,like always,what about you,I see you prepare something?'' Nevea asked Andre and goes to the coffee machine to make her own coffee.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:03 pm

"I slept okay too, but my back kind of hurts. These beds aren't made for a king like me, you know? I need a KING SIZE bed." He laughs. "And yeah, I'm making PB&J. It's not super fancy but sometimes you just need a good, simple sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Nevea glanced at him and laughs.

''Yes,always the simple things are very good.'' Nevea sips a coffee
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Garfield comes in stretching and rubbing his lower back. He sits down and rubs his Leia buns this is the last day with these on and I'm done . He see's Nevea and Andre. Oh...haven't spoken to those two before hmm "heyo!" He waves.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Peaches enters the kitchen wearing black shorts and a pastel pink colored long shirt with a peach emoji in the center. She stretches and yawns, with her mouth covered. ''Good morning... or good afternoon.'' Peaches scratches her head. ''Whatever time it is. F*ck, im really tired.'' She walked past everyone, and cleaned a black mug.

She was about to get coffee before she remembered... SLOP! She switched direction and walked over to the big bucket filled with slop. ''This thing right here, makes me tired everyday.'' She fills her mug with slop, grabs a spoon and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Nevea looks at Garfield and waves back

"Good Morning Garfield and Peaches,how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Peaches lifted her face up from the table. ''Girl...'' She points to the bags underneath her eyes. ''...i'm as good as I look right now.'' Peaches takes a spoonfull of slop and eats it, showing no emotion. Slop sucks. ''Mind passing over the maple syrup?''

url=https://servimg.com/view/20044222/8]Peanut Butter Jelly Time Xvhcvz10[/url]
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

"Hi guys and it's actually lunch time err early dinner?"He fluffs his hair and flutters his eyes "After this Peaches...you really need to treat yourself you know, massage, pedi/medi, good ass meal, etc."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Malibu is back in here now, unlike the others she was dressed to the nines this early in the day. Goodlord extra much?

"Hey ya bennies!" She said, waving to everyone before grabbing her own cup of tea and grabbed a travel snack from the fridge and took off the packaging and began nibbling on the cheese and apple bacon bites.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Garf smiles with his eyes close but recognized Malibu's voice "hoy hoy HELLOoooo Mali."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Malibu plopped down in her chair and flicked her hair back,

"How are ya Garfield?" The tiny New Jersey native asked.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Peaches looks up at Malibu and Garfield. ''Yeah I definitely need to treat myself to some luxury next week. Did you also know Sergio, Delin and I sleep in a ugly bedroom? And we are also only allowed cold water for our showers!'' Being a Have Not was definitely starting to take its toll on Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm

"I am doing great and my head is going to be sooo happy once I release these buns from that dare 2 days ago...I think?"

Hmmm. He rubs his beard "How about you? You look cheery today? You slept well?"

Garf's eyes opens wide "Yikes that room sounds dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Peaches giggles. ''It is.''

Peaches turns to Malibu and opens her arms, waiting for a hug. ''Hey barbie, did you sleep well?''
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 am

Nevea puts her hand on Peaches on her shoulder while Peaches was very tired. "Hope you will be more fresh that day!"

Nevea asking everyone from the kitchen:"Who wants Honey Tea?I really love that drink omg."

Nevea saw Malibu entering in the kitchen
"Hello girl,how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Oh damn. Andre was so in focus he didn't notice everyone come in. "Hey everyone. Good morning!" Had to work that social game like Carmen said.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:09 am

Malibu gave Peaches her hug and waved hi to Nevea,

"I'm feelin' betta, I have a lot of laundry to do already!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peanut Butter Jelly Time   Peanut Butter Jelly Time Clock10

Back to top Go down

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Page 1 of 1