The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming the Wildcards

Go down 
+12
Kiki/Lolo
Paula
Delin
Carmen
Cam
Andre
Aurora
Haleigh
Peaches
Sergio
Garfield
Val
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Welcoming the Wildcards Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm

"Hello HouseGuests... please join me in the living room! I have a big announcement to make." She waits until everyone joins her in the living room. "14... 15... 16... okay, good. Everyone is here."

She smiles at the contestants. "So how is everyone feeling today?" she asks. And before anyone can answer she replies. "Scratch that. I don't care. So, let's move on to my big announcement. I'll told you all that I have many, many tricks up my sleeve this season. And one of those tricks are coming out today. So please, help me welcome.... The Wildcard Contestants!"

All of the HouseGuests look towards the stairs as they hear footsteps getting louder. Then it's revealed who exactly the wildcards are: Ivy and Nina from season one, Kenji from season two and Xavier from season five!

"That's right! Four veteran players have been added into the mix and have been hiding in a Secret Suite on the third floor this whole week watching your every move." Val directs herself towards the Wildcards. "Welcome back, Wildcards. It's nice to see you again. Not really... but y'know."

She directs herself back towards everyone. "The viewers have been voting and only TWO of these contestants will be joining you for the rest of the season... but those results will come AFTER your first eviction. Enjoy the chaos!" Val disappears from the screen and let's the house run wild.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:04 pm

watching your every move

Garfield covers his body. Oh the scoundrels. He smiles and waves "Hello there eeeee sorry it's just I've seen the past seasons and I am like fan girling out over here...ok take deep breaths"

Welcoming the Wildcards Source
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm

Sergio couldn't believe it. MORE competition? EXPERIENCED people, who already went through this once, at that?
What a load of cr-
Sergio's jaw suddenly drops as he laid his eyes upon Ivy.
Welcoming the Wildcards Tumblr_m9fyygiLME1rc7gcro1_400
He quickly snaps back to reality when someone in the cast noticed his...weird moment & nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Peaches didn't know who they were, she had not met them at LA Parties and the only season she has seen is season 4. However, Peaches was still determined to be polite. "Hi guys, welcome!" She hugs the 4 of them. "Sorry if I look like a deadite." She tilts her head and smiles, pointing at her mug. "Have not."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Garf was the one who nudged sergio.
Welcoming the Wildcards Giphy

He whispers to him "Dazzle twinkling eyes ehe?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm

"It's okay" He responds to Peaches. "But further notice, I'm not a hugger. but that was a good hug tho! hugs provide support or express solidarity. I like that!" he smiles.

He looks around the room at the 16 contestants. "Wow, the lack of Asians in this house! Tasha would have actually liked it a lot better here than on her season!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Garfield snorted at his comment but cleared his throat "Woah like you look more cooler than I imagined and with a bold personality."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:32 pm

"Bold?" Kenji felt touched by this. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in this house!" Even tho he's only been in this for less than 10 min. He's already feeling welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Aurora looked at the newcomers wearily.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Kenji see's Aurora's expression. He waves. "Good morning!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm

"You were pretty chill and cool back in season 2 even though you went in later but still."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

The girl smiled sheepishly.

"Hey guy. It's good to see you here. I can't speak for others, but it's nice to see new faces here. I'm Aurora. In the nomination, so tell me your name before I leave this house. Joke. I hope... "

Aurora laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm

As smart as Andre is he didn't see THIS coming. He stared at Nina with his mouth open but quickly snapped himself. FINALLY, a thick GODDESS for him to get with. He walks over to her. "Hey girl.... wassup?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
Welcoming the Wildcards Tenor
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

"Yeah, and here I am again. Walking in late." He shrugs at Garfield. "Always late to the party" Kenji chuckles. "I like your style. Garfield!"

"Hey, Aurora! I'm Kenji! I hope your fighting to stay in this house because you really tried your hardest in all these challenges. It takes heart and I like that." He smiles back. "You're funny!"

Kenji watches Andre trying to speak to Nina. "Good luck trying to get her attention man. She's been MIA in the secret suite. I swore I saw static in her eyes..." He shivers
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Ivy waved at all the contestants. "Hey y'all! So nice to finally meet you!"

Nina nodded at the others. "Hey everyone. What's up--" Before she could finish her sentence, Andre was already up in her business. Aw HELL nah. "Um, not much...?" She then turns to Kenji and glares at him.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Kenji looks at Nina back. "The fuck? Am I wrong tho?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:17 pm

"Oh my gosh!" She looks at the returnees with stars in her eyes. "Hi, uhm, wow, I'm like a fan of all of you!! Wow!" She reached out to shake Kenji's hand. "It's so nice to meet you!!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:22 pm

"Thank You. I really want to stay here, so I'll do my best. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Kenji blushes at Carmen's honor and praise. If there's anything Kenji loves more than street dancing, its a good ol' compliment.

Welcoming the Wildcards Tenor

He gladly shakes her hand back. "Tee Hee" he twirls his hair.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:46 pm

He is flabbergasted at this twist. "One right after the other, I suppose! Val's pullin' all the stops!" He chuckles.

He motions his way over to Xavier. "How ya doin' pal, I'm Delin!" He reaches out for a handshake, in hopes of making a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:51 pm

"Oh, golly, welcome to the game!" She warmly welcomed all of the veterans, but in the inside, she was pretty bothered about having more competition. "I'm such a big fan!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 pm

"Oh wow, I feel like I've seen you all before!"
He the opens his arms wide "welcome back to hell, I am your Lord Sata- I mean Donovan."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:36 pm

He waves back to Donovan and Paula. "Wow! you all make a very warm welcome! So what kinda of fun stuff do you guys do around here besides playing board games?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Clayton stared wide eyed at the four contestants entering the room. We're voting off one in the next few days and replacing that person with two more? Damn, Val is not messing around this season. "Um, well howdy y'all, welcome...back to the house"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Malibu smiled politely and waved to the new four people. More possible chocolate drops, okay werk, she thought. Malibu was secretly a superfan of the show and knew exactly what these people have done during their seasons, but she couldn't let everyone know her knowledge of the show.

"Hey ya! I'm Malibu!" She said, outstretching her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the Wildcards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next