The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming the Wildcards

Go down 
+12
Kiki/Lolo
Paula
Delin
Carmen
Cam
Andre
Aurora
Haleigh
Peaches
Sergio
Garfield
Val
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:14 am

Xavier finally gets to introducing himself into the group. “Yo. I’m sorry I blanked out for a bit. I’m Xavier and I’m pretty excited to be here and meet y’all”. He notices Delin coming in for a handshake and smiles, returning the handshake. “Delin. Nice to meet you, brother. I’m feeling alright. Bit anxious, but mostly alright.”

Xavier also notices Malibu and shakes her hand. “Charmed to meet you, Malibu.”
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:27 am

Malibu blushed at Xavier's greeting,

"Why you too" She said, letting the handshake linger longer than an appropriate amount before clearing her throat and taking her hand back.

"Loved ya in the last season!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:46 am

Garfield just peed on himself greeting these people, not really but it felt lile it.
Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 N8TxB76

He grabbed Xavier's hand and shook it with joy "Ooooh it's a pleasure to meet you!!! I am a HUGE A** FAN OF YOU, the name is Garfield!!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:35 am

Xavier look around as he answered Malibu. “Thanks. I really had a great time last season so hopefully I get to have another good time this time around”.

He quickly notices Garfield, who takes him by surprise. Still, he shakes his hand. “Hey there man. It’s always nice to meet a fab of my competition and music.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:15 am

Seeing the second guy, who was also among the newcomers, the girl waved her hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Notices Aurora and offers her a handshake. “Nice to meet you. I’m Xavier Coleman.”
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Glance at the wildcards

''Hello houseguests!'' Nevea said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:58 pm

"Hi, I'm Aurora. Good to see you. I'm sorry, everyone says that your face is familiar to them, but I have not looked past seasons, so I see you for the first time."

The blonde smiled guiltily.

"I wish you good luck today. We'll both need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the Wildcards   Welcoming the Wildcards - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the Wildcards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2