The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: Gettin' To Business!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Week 1: Gettin' To Business! Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: Gettin' To Business!   Week 1: Gettin' To Business! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:29 am

"Phew! Okay, last few things I gotta unpack for the week before Val does another twist on us, because I got this gut wrenching feeling that she will pull another stunt!"

"So, Right after the competition, I did speak to Sam, who was fully and utterly upset. And, as you know, I hate when people are upset! So, I made an effort to reassure her that she isn't going home yet! Which made her feel better. I feel like if my alliance with the roomies broke up, I'd still have Sam as a strong ally." He stares off into space for a moment.

"B-But anyways. I talked to Paula and Wanda as well. Paula seemed very dead set on eliminating Nevea, which made a whole lot of sense since she put the Val Chips into perspective. Aurora may not have talked to a whole lot of us, but she still has chips. Nevea has been frantically talking to everyone, making sure she has some kind of interaction and bond with others."

"I talked to the have-nots as well and Peaches didn't directly say she's gonna vote for anyone, but Nevea did come out of her mouth, so I'm pretty sure a vote for Nevea is what I can expect. Sergio on the other hand... doesn't seem to know? I don't know where he's at, but I'd love to know how he's doing."

"Then Aurora approached me and dragged me into the Pantry to talk. Not about truly the eviction, since she felt her fate was sealed. But she voiced herself to me, of all people. That, personally secured my vote. Why would I evict someone who entrusted me with vital information?!"

He sighs. "I just hope that I am doing the right thing and not screwin' myself over."
Back to top Go down

Week 1: Gettin' To Business!
Page 1 of 1