The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits

Go down 
+2
J.C.
Aurora
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Empty
PostSubject: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Everyone in the house was nervous. People whisper to each other, discussing alliances. Romantic intrigues gradually get out of control. Paula doesn't trust Aurora, though they should stick together. All of this is every minute more and more drives Aurora into melancholy. Everyone needs to relax.

Girl making tea with petals of lavender with boiling water. A pleasant aroma fills the entire space. It's really calming. She puts the kettle on the table and a few cups next to it so that anyone can enjoy a hot drink.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Xavier walks into the kitchen and notices Aurora. "Hey Aurora. Enjoying some nice teas?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 pm

"Absolutely. I brought this tea with me from home. It's gorgeous. It has a very mild taste of blueberries and an incredible aroma of lavender. I buy it all the time in a little shop on the outskirts of NY. This taste reminds me of home while I'm here. You have to taste it!"

She poured the tea into a сup and set it on the table. From the outside, it was like a child's tea party with dolls and a Teddy bea
r.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Xavier accepts the cup and takes a sip. "Wow. This is really good. I'll need to watch out got this little shop next time I'm in New York."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:42 pm

"It's very cozy! I'll definitely write you his address sometime. " the girl smiled.

"Well, a good addition to tea is a conversation. What do you want to talk about? I'm ready to discuss any topic to stop thinking about Paula."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Xavier notices how Aurora's acting. "Alright. Tell me about your life back home in the big city?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:55 pm

"To be honest, my life is not particularly interesting," said the girl with a slight sadness in her voice.

"I don't like to leave New York because It seems safe to me from people. Yes, it sounds funny, because it is very densely populated. But I know many places where I can go to be alone with my thoughts, even if I am physically surrounded by people. I was an outsider at school. You know, children are often cruel to those who are different. Then my disease was stronger and I constantly fell asleep in the classroom. It was fun for them. I remember they talked a lot about how I refused to kill a frog in biology class. Then I tripped and knocked over the terrarium with them. Frogs filled the entire school corridor. I was so embarrassed. " she laughed softly.

"At this moment I fell in love with the bright lights of the city. They're distracting. And books! I know about all the best bookstores! And Central Park! It's so beautiful in the spring. I like to ride buses alone and listen to music. Often do different photos for blog. And something so"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:05 pm

Xavier nods as he hears Aurora's story. "I'm so sorry about that, Aurora. Kids can be rough growing up." He smiles, trying to lighten the mood. "Still, I've always wanted to go to New York. The lights and buildings are so beautiful. Plus, I've always wanted to perform there."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:11 pm

"It's okay, it's not as painful as it used to be. Anyway, it's all in the past. Oh, I hope the biggest scenes of the city submit to you" the girl laughed

"What about you? What was your childhood like?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Xavier looks down and sighs. "That's a bit complicated. I grew up in a bad neighborhood and I usually ended up getting into a lot of trouble. Luckily, I learned to get over my anger and trouble with help from my grandfather who taught me how to play the piano and write music."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 pm

"Music is wonderful. She saved you just like I was saved by literature. Art makes our life better " the girl smiles and takes a small sip of tea.

"Okay, let's talk about something else. Do you have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? I recently rejected an engagement to a man. Actually, I'm here to make him understand that I don't love him and I'm even willing to participate in a reality show so that he can turn his attention to someone else"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm

"Oh man. I'm sorry you had to go through that, Aurora. Breakups can be tough. I've had my fair share of them in the past." Xavier smiles. "Yeah, I have a boyfriend. C.C. We actually met on this show last season. A bit of an awkward story since I was the reason he got eliminated. Still, we ran into each other a couple weeks ago and we just clicked."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 pm

"Oh no, I'm not worried about that. I never liked him. To introduce us, it was a stupid idea my parents. In General, this story is absolutely crazy" she shook her head

"Oh, that's insanely sweet! Well, not the exception of your boyfriend, but the fact that you met again after the show. What's his name? I'm really interested in your story!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:02 pm

"That's good. For you, that is. His name is C.C. DeMille. We met again at a club in LA where we bumped into each other. I apologized for his elimination but he was cool with it. We hung out more that night and we just fell for each other. We're pretty happy with our relationship and how it's going so far."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:12 pm

"Your meeting is like fate! Thats nice. I'm jealous. Just a little bit" the girl laughed and took another drink of tea.

"I fell in love once with a guy at school. He was on the football team. I knew at once that he was a snob and selfish. But he had such a charming smile and black hair, like the night sky. I was a coward, so when she talked to me, she just ran to the school bathroom. I don't even know where he is. Probably became a popular athlete or something."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Xavier takes a sip of his tea as he listens. "Yeah, relationships can be messy. My ex-girlfriend from back home was a bit of a gold digger and it's not very hard to notice that. I broke up with her before I moved out West."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:46 pm

"Yeah, it's never like in a fairy tale." Aurora shrugged, still dreaming of meeting the Prince on a white horse.

"How do you like the nomination? You think Wanda made the right choice?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 pm

"I know she made a choice. A big one. Only time will tell if she made a good choice or a bad choice."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

"I guess you're right," Aurora for a few seconds thought, after mysteriously chuckled.

""What about your career? Are there any specific goals? Like get a Grammy?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Donovan comes walking down...quiet??
Oh it's only cause he's tired. He walks over and sits down bit then sniffs the air and perks up "ooo are you making tea? Something smells delicious..Oh wait am I interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Aurora smiles sweetly.

"No, welcome to our tea party!"she puts a cup of fragrant tea in front of Donovan and returns to her seat.

"Congratulations on not being on the block, Don. We're here to talk about real life, career and romantic relationships. Tell me something about yourself! "
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Garfield walks into the kitchen with a tired expression and his hair up in a man bun. He accidently slams his head on the counter "Ow...mac soith!" He turns his head and see's the 3 of them there and stands up straight "Oh hi there uh attractive people."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:08 pm

"Hey, Garffy. Did something happen?"

Aurora noticed the tired face of the red-haired man and began to worry. This guy usually smiles all the time. A Cup of tea was immediately in front of him. And two biscuits with the icing sugar.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 pm

I didn't sleep well...I was the last one talking to Wanda and she fell asleep on me." He laughed "Didn't want to wake her up so took me almost all my night to get out but she kept clinging on like a koala."

He stares at the biscuits "Waaah am I allowed to eat this? Ooooh I smell lavender mmm." He eyes it "what arw you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:42 pm

"Eat as you want, I'll be glad if you like the taste," the girl said and smiled, looking at Garfield, then Donovan, then Xavier.

"We talk about life. Work, relationships, childhood and all that. What are you doing in real life, Garf?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: