The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits

Go down 
+2
J.C.
Aurora
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Aaliyah nodded.

"I think everyone is on their toes because of the potential with this POP." She then looked at her maple syrup slop and said "and about the slop, I guess the only person I can blame is myself." she chuckled. "I've never been the athletic type."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Peaches nods. ''The nominees are definitely shocking.'' She looks around and nervously bites her lip. ''Well... I've got a tattoo.'' She shows her wrist, revealing a lifeline tattoo. ''It's just something my sister and I got.'' She fixes her headband and her bun.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 pm

Remembering their conversation yesterday, Aaliyah was hesitant to talk to Peaches because she felt bad how they left off. She thought maybe Peaches chose to talk to her because she wanted to start off fresh.

She replied "That's cool, I wish I had a sibling, you seem like you really love your sister."

Aaliyah gained hope that maybe Peaches was willing to be friends again.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Peaches looks at Aaliyah awkwardly. She wasn't exactly talking to Aaliyah. Unfortunately, Aaliyah wanted to start a conversation, and even is Peaches isnt in the mood, ignoring Aaliyah will make her seem like a bitch. ''Uh, I guess so.'' She pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. ''We don't really talk to eachother. We just got ourselves matching tattoos because of something that happened.'' She pulls her sweater's sleeve down to hide her wrist.

She yawns, clearly bored. ''I'm so bored, hopefully the POP happens soon.''
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Aaliyah quickly clues in that Peaches wasn't talking to her, she looks down at her feet and says "Oh...yeah." She still doesn't know exactly why Peaches was so hurt by her. She wanted to feel hurt by Peaches but she kept telling herself This is your fault, it is all your fault. She looks back over at Aurora and Donovan and tries to forget the awkward exchange with Peaches happened.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:18 pm

"Wait why would your parents be mad about tattoos, they are cool ways to express yourself?? But yeah I'm totally down for cast tattoos. Even though this isn't really traveling, I do think it would be a good experience to add to my collection. What would we get though? A picture of Val on our butts?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm

"Well I have one on my left arm of a Scottish thistle design, a Viking helmet on the upper middle on my back with a #2 on it and the one on my wrist of a infinity sign where it has the words compassion beneath it." He smiles

He puts his hand on Peaches's shoulder "I wish for the best between you and your sister...I'm sure it has a sensitive store behind it."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Aaliyah looks at Donovan and bursts into laughter.

"YES. We should totally tattoo a picture of Val onto our butts, I am so down."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 pm

"Ooo okay, so I'm guessing that you're really into your ancestry Gar?"

He then looks at Aaliyah "Naaahh, there's a enough shit that comes out of her mouth ba dum tsk"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:30 pm

Aaliyah bursts out laughter harder than before.

"Oof. Exposed."

She is nice to people but she knows how petty Val can be so it's funny to have her get a taste of her own medicine.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Donovan wrote:
"Wait why would your parents be mad about tattoos, they are cool ways to express yourself?? But yeah I'm totally down for cast tattoos. Even though this isn't really traveling, I do think it would be a good experience to add to my collection. What would we get though? A picture of Val on our butts?"

"My parents are very old-fashioned. It's hard to talk to them about a lot of things. Tattoo's on that list. Like modern music, street rallies, and so on," Aurora shrugs because she can't change her parents ' worldview.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:05 am

Donovan gets serious and nods "I mean I understand that. Parents can be tough. At least this show can help you branch out and be yourself! No use in just abiding by rules set by other people's standards"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: