The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits

Go down 
+2
J.C.
Aurora
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:14 pm

"Oh life talk okay um I actually work at a comic book store called Gogo Mavis's Comi-X mmm not that much exciting like a few but I really love it and it's my comfort zone." He sips the tea.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Peaches enters carrying an empty mug and refills it with slop. She grabs the maple syrup bottle and sits down. ''So, nominations happened today. How do you guys feel about them?'' She squirts syrup into her mug.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:53 pm

He groans and rests his head on the table. I don't want to think about noms but "It's a big ass twist if you ask me like my lil Pikachuuuuuu ugh and Gobi is strong...and a good friend of mine too." He reaches out and pats Peaches's hand.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Peaches nods. ''Yeah, I agree. I feel bad for Sam, going up two weeks in a row must be absolutely disappointing. I know how it feels, only with slop.'' She looks down at her slop as Garfield pats her hand. She blushes and coughs. ''So... the POP competition coming up right?''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:04 pm

He grumbles "I forgot about that POP." He makes a pooping noise with his tongue "literally...but yes it's coming up." He smiles "So...that slop not messing with your lovely complexion...it sure is with mine?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Peaches blushes, she feels her heart beating fast. ''Well, I-'' She pauses for a second to catch her breath. ''Thank you! Don't worry, you always look great.'' She fans herself with her hand. ''Is the AC off? It feels hot in here.''
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:30 pm

"You always brighten my day but ooh garsh thank you." He notices her fanning herself "uh well it is kinda fresh in here...you sure you aren't getting sick?" He touches her forehead with the back of his hand "hmmm OH! YOU'RE HOT!!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 pm

She awkwardly laughs. ''Yeah, i'm fine. I'm probably just a bit tired.'' She tries to come up with an excuse. ''Nothing a good time with friends can't fix.'' She tries to change the topic.

''About this week... do you think Gobi and Sam are Wanda's intended nominations or could there be someone she wants to blindside?''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:45 am

Donovan shakes his head after zoning out for a hot minute. Next thing he knew, there were two other people in the kitchen. He looks over at Aurora "Your question was something about me? Hmm I have a lot I haven't shared yet...OH my tattoos!" he points at them "All of them represent somewhere I have traveled. It's a bit cheesy but I like being able to hold my memories not only in my head but also permanently on my arm."

he then smiles while catching something at the end of what Peaches said. "Oh nominations? I don't even know how to feel about them since Wanda is a complex and cool individual so I am unsure what she has planned or who the target is."

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:53 am

"I'll drink to that." He sips again and chokes on the tea "Oooo I'm not suppose to drink or eat anything nice." He slowly pushes it away.

I have watched this show since season 1 but anyone's intentions can be so different from others so..." he sighs deeply and smiles "I belive in those two and Wanda's intentions."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:06 am

Donovan laughs and then stops "Oh sorry, that was just dramatic. It looked silly" he then takes a sip of tea and wipes his mouth

"I'm sure she knows what she is doing. Everyone has different intentions as far as the game goes, you're right. That's what Whitney warned me about. Because I can be 'too trusting'" he air quotes "I mean yeah sometimes on the bus, I talk to strangers and tell them my life story sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm trusting them!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:25 am

For Garf:

“Oh, I rarely read comics, but I love graphic novels! Based on the stories of Neil Gaiman my favorite! "

For Peaches:

“I don’t know what to think about the nomination. Gobi is a serious contender in the competition, and Sam ... I don’t know why Wanda chose her.

For Donovan:

"Your tattoo is just awesome! As a fact, I am too cowardly for a tattoo. But I think I could one day do something small on my clavicle.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Donovan smiles "Thanks Aurora! They can be scary but they don't hurt that bad...then again, I have a high pain tolerance." He then thinks for a second on what could help her "I mean having a friend there with you could help.
Gives you confidence since you don't want to cry in front of them"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Wanting to start conversation, Aaliyah turns to Donovan and Aurora and says "I was gonna get a tattoo, like my band was planning on all getting our logo's tattooed on our arms but I whimped out." She chuckled remembering the experience.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Garfield smiles at Aurora "Oh cool well we both lile to read something then."

He then turns to Aaliyah "Hey same, I mean me and my crew were getting some tattoos but my friend and I were being cowards..." he scratches his head "Comes to find out I guess you need more than 2 peiple to pin me down when I panic."

He starts laughing "Ever since then I have gotten 2 more tattoos."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Aaliyah smiles and gives a chuckle while hearing this story. "I've never gulped louder than when I saw that needle." She laughs, "you never know, maybe after this thing ends I'll get that matching tattoo with my band."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:20 pm

Donovan nods "Yeah maybe go with your band to get the tattoos. Depends where you get it too, like my shoulder one hurt bad! Gobi would know a good place to get it!
He works at a tattoo parlor..I think." He then looks over at Far and raises his eyebrows "wait what are your tattoos and where?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:23 pm

"Hmm...that might be worth looking into." She giggles for a second, "Imagine Gobi giving the whole cast matching tattoos after the season ends."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 pm

"Either way, my parents would have killed me if I got a tattoo" girl laughed and took a sip of tea.

Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 pm

Aaliyah looked at Aurora with a big smile, "Honestly same! When I first got vitiligo, they got mad at me because they THOUGHT it was a tattoo." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:31 pm

"I think you look amazing. You have a special beauty that other people do not have. I hate when society laughs at those who are different just because they can't understand"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:36 pm

Aaliyah felt all fuzzy in her stomach. Nobody had really called her beautiful before. She turns to Aurora and says "Thank you so much, I think you look amazing too, girl. I mean I wish I had your natural lip color as a lipstick because it's beautiful."

Aaliyah hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Aurora a lot but now she had a sense of trust for the girl. She appreciated her kindness. She smiled at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:51 pm

"Oh, thank you!" the blonde smiled back.
"I know you have some problems with Wanda. I hope everything goes well between you two. I can't survive another scandal."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Aaliyah nods. "I want to work things out with Wanda because I feel bad for how our conversation left off and I genuinely think she is a cool gal. I still can't believe Sam went up instead of me, I thought I was going up this week for sure."

Aaliyah stands up and grabs a bucket of slop from the fridge. "You know, this morning Delin told me slop was good with maple syrup so I am going to put that claim to the ULTIMATE TEST." She would then proceed to dumb half the container of maple syrup onto her slop. She sat down next to Aurora on the stools facing the counter and took a bite, "It is still disgusting but at least the overbearing syrup covers over most of the slop taste..." She would chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Aurora grimaced.

"I'm sorry that you guys have to suffer because of the low place in the competition." Aurora sighed, remembering how much effort she put into making Paula safe this week.

"Yes, I was also very surprised to see Sam in the nomination. But there must be an explanation. I'm sure she does the best for her game. But very much depends on the POP challenge. The main intrigue is to come yet".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits   Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lavender tea and low-calorie biscuits
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: