The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: House Ambassador

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 2: House Ambassador  Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: House Ambassador    Week 2: House Ambassador  Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 pm

The small poofy-haired girls sits down, still covering her mouth from excitement. "It looks like my brains actually managed to work in my favor in this house. I won this week's HA challenge and I am super pumped to finally start playing this game! Val's Angels for the win~! " She screams as she leans back, kicking both feet in the air, almost knocking over the camera. "Oops! So sorry!" She fixes her posture as she grins at the camera. "Well, America, look forward to an interesting week because my decisions will for sure have some impact in this game! I just hope those who have yet to speak to me, can really show whether they can be trustworthy or not. I guess...we'll have to see about that." She smiles sweetly as she gets up and leaves the DR room.
Back to top Go down

Week 2: House Ambassador
Page 1 of 1