The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Eviction Relaxation

Go down 
+4
Aurora
Peaches
Garfield
Clayton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

Post Eviction Relaxation  Empty
PostSubject: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:55 pm

After the stress of being nominated for eviction, Clayton did what he does best and grilled up some steaks and brought a big stack of them to the poolside for him and the others to enjoy. He eased his way into the hot tub and took a big bite of his steak. He waited for others to come join him.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Garfield walks out and sits on one of the pool chairs and sighs deeply. He is going to miss Sam so much but it seems what she said was true, was that she being targeted but didn't think it was this bad.

He see's Clayton setting up the grill and steaks. Oooh baby those are gonna be good "Errr hi Clay!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Peaches senses the smell of steak being grilled. Yum. "Hi guys, what's up?" She walks over to Garfield and Clayton. She remembers Garf is very sad and probably not in the mood. She gives him a warm hug. "Hey, I know im no cute small southern girl, but if you feel really down anytime, you can always talk to me." She gives him a playful wink and joins Clayton by the grill.

"Howdy cowboy, how's the steak grilling going?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:09 pm

“Howdy there y’all! Anyone care for some steak? It always cheers me up when I’m down” He motioned the plate to Garfield and Peaches. “How are y’all feelin’ after tonight”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:17 pm

Aurora appears here. She looks a little depressed. Sam wasn't her close friend, but she was a member of the Alliance, and she was very friendly. Aurora was stunned by the results because Sammy scored 9 votes against herself. That's too much for a man who has a lot of friends. Isn't friendship important in this house?

The girl sits quietly on a chaise longue and looks at the Sheriff, the fashion Queen and the big redhead.

"Congratulations on staying in the house, clay," She says and tries to smile, but the smile doesn't look happy.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Peaches goes inside of the house and comes out with a bunch of plates. She puts them all on the table next to the grill. "I mean, it's sad that Sam had to go, but every week it will only get harder. I think it's best to take it week by week and move on."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm

Aaliyah walks in wearing her bikini. She gets into the hot tub.

"That was hard, she was so nice but...I guess that's why she had to go."

She sighed but in her heart she knows they made the right call even if Delin wasn't going to be happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:39 pm

He feels arms around him and realized it was Peaches's arms "T-thanks beautiful and hey you're presence is all good around me." He smiles and pats her arms.

"Uhhh Peaches are we out of the slop nightmare yet?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Peaches nods. "Mhm, we are done with slop. You can eat meat tonight." She chuckles awkwardly. "I can't though, my religion doesnt let me eat meat on fridays during March."

She smiles. "I still plan to eat real bad tonight though." She giggles thinking about her dinner. "I'm going to have a lot of ice cream, and sprinkle skittles on top of it." She smiles, her eyes sparkling at the thought of skittles.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:03 pm

He turns to face Clayton "Make mine well done please...wanna try it different." He lays on the chair and relaxes.
Post Eviction Relaxation  Giphy

"I am craving gummi bears, if there isn't any...I'll cry."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Carmen is a little teary-eyed after the eviction. "I just feel bad for voting her out." She sniffled and hugged Peaches. Sam was her close friend, but she realized the the reality of the game was to get farther, and she did what was beneficial for her game.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:10 pm

"Well done it is, partner!" "Thank you Aurora, Sam was my friend and I'm sad to see her go but I'm grateful to still be here!" He flipped the steaks and seasoned them with salt and pepper. He take them off and plops more down on the table. "Grub is up y'all!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

"Ohhhh, Clayton" She smiled at him, "I'm glad you're still here. I love you, man." Carmen hugged him
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Aaliyah holds a wine glass in her hand while sitting in the hot tub. She takes a sip and
embraces the taste of something that isn't maple syrup or slop.

"Ah, it feels good to not be a Have-Not."

She then turns to Clayton and says "as bad as I feel for voting to evict Sam, I am glad you get to stay."

She truly did feel bad for Sam but she felt that she was just too big of a threat to keep around.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 am

Donovan comes running out "OH my God,
I saw smoke and thought there was a fir- ooo are those steaks?" He comes closer to inspect and sits down "i haven't had steak in forever."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:48 pm

"Help yourself partner! Plenty more where that came from!" He plopped even more steaks onto a plate that was now stacked at least 2 feet. He took his final bite of his steak and went back into the hot tub
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:28 pm

When Martin learned that Clayton had returned from a bad time, he was certainly glad. Even though they did not speak, but the counselor knew that you can do with this Alliance redheads. He walked up to him and said, "Buddy, congratulations, I'm really glad you're here."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:38 pm

Once finished cooking, she got out of the hot tub to grab a steak and put it on a plate, she then returned to the hot tub with her steak and wine. She felt super relaxed and was very glad to be a Have....for now.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

The guy took a bottle of beer and sat down next to Aaliyah. He was insanely happy that he was still in the game, that he had removed the person who was very against him. Everything goes smoothly. Still. But he wanted to relax. Forget the games.

"I'm sorry to ask this question without greeting, but... Did you have problems with your classmates? Well, I mean your unusual skin. Don't think I don't like it, I really, really like your skin. Usually students are very angry."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:47 pm

Aaliyah looked at him, hesitating to talk about the situation, "Well...when I developed vitiligo, it was pretty rare and nobody really knew about the condition so I guess it's just nature for people to ridicule the unknown."

She looked down, "I guess I just try not to think of all that because that past is the past and I try to stay positive."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:48 pm

The girl just sat and improved her manicure.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm

"You know, it's cool. That's cool that you don't think about what other people think, because sometimes it makes it worse", he wrapped his arms around me with one hand, "By the way, has a lot of friends with whom here?"the guy smiled, his face says that he wishes her only the best.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Garfield stretched and walked over to drinks, grabbed one and walked back to the chair.

He then sniffs the steaks "Mmm yummy."
Post Eviction Relaxation  Tenor
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Aaliyah smiles back because of the support.

She continues to relax as she takes a bite from her steak.

She giggles, "Peaches, what if you are a Have-Not for a third week in a row."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:58 pm

Donovan takes a big bite and then drools a bit "These are sooo good. Thank you Clayton" he then laughs at Aaliyah's comment "she might fight Val if that happens.
I probably would."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Relaxation    Post Eviction Relaxation  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Post Eviction Relaxation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next