The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Tub Relaxation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Morgan comes out to cool off some stress and relax his ankle a little more. It's gotten better but he does still feel some pain. He doesn't even care that his scars on his body are showing, he just wants to relax and look at nature since he's been too focused on the game.

That's one of his biggest flaws with this game, he has friends in the house but has been too focused on the game to actually get to know them on a personal level since he isn't on the block and isn't HA, now would be the perfect time to do so.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Dio opens the back door and stands in the doorframe with both of his arms in his side. He takes a deep breath, and releases it. He makes his way to the hot tub and notices Morgan is already relaxing in it. Dio sits on the edge of the tub and scrapes his throat.

"Looks like you had the same idea as I did!" He laughs. "Mind if I join in?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Morgan looks up a little startled as he was in a zone for while "oh hey dude, yeah go ahead!"

"You know, I've hardly gotten to talk to you. Last week I was just all stressed and not in the right mind set to just have a normal conversation haha so I'm glad you joined!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 pm

He gives Morgan a nod and enters the tub. His muscles instantly relax, and he leaves out a satisfied sigh.

"So true... Can't blame you dude. Being House Ambassador seems like an intense little job... I had to nominate just one person WITH someone else and I could barely handle it!"
He grins.
"At least this is more like it. Just chilling and getting to know others. So, what made you want to audition for MH Morg?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Morgan nods his head in agreement "oh my god yes it is. If I only had to nominate one person I'd feel safer but I nominated three. I mean at least this week I'm 80% sure I'm safe haha"

He then runs his hand through his hair and smiles "Oh yeah definitely, this is so much better. Like I know it's unreasonable to be friends with everyone in the house but I do want to form at least some friends here rather then just talking game 24/7. I auditioned for this show because I like strategy games, they're fun for me. I also want to help my girlfriend go back to Brazil to see her family with this money. If there's extra I would use it for my family. What about you dude?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 pm

"Thank god for that!" He chuckles. "Like, you seem like a chill guy it would be awful to see you leave soon especially after being the first HA."
He leans back a bit.
"Strategy games hm? Then this is a good place to play a game, looking at some fanatic players," he holds up his hand to count them on his fingers. "Tasha, Cash, even Ti'Shaun seems to be into the strategy play. I bet you'll do fine though. Me?" He laughs. "Man, you don't see me there. I'm not good at that stuff, so I'll leave that to you guys."
"And that's a really sweet reason as well! So caring." Dio smiles at Morgan and stretches his legs.

"Some of my team members from NYC FC were talking about it in the locker room. One of them, a friend of mine, joked about me joining in since I'd make one hell of a show with my clumsiness. And... he wasn't completely wrong." He looks into the camera that was sneakily hiding in the bushes.
"I'll get you back Seitho!" Grinning, in combination with looking ashamed, he continues.
"For fun me and the guys made an audition tape after my agent approved of it. He too thought it was a good image-booster. Y'know, help me get more acting jobs aside from soccer. Aside from that all, I'm here to have fun as well!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Morgan smiles "well thanks dude! Yeah I'm mostly chill I mean sometimes I can lose my cool but that's just cause I say how I feel. Oh yeah like I love playing chess, card games, etc." He then raises an eyebrow "Tasha is a fanatic? I didn't know that, I've hardly talked to her besides that one time so I wouldn't know. I don't know if she likes me though, last week she stormed out of the room when I asked where everyone's head was at. I'm surprised you're not good at strategy! You play video games a lot don't you? And awe well thank you again!" He smiles

"That's a pretty good answer. I understand wanting to improve your image and show your personality. See I can respect that with you while Cash it comes off like he's trying too hard to have a good image where it seems ass kissy and fake while you hardly talk about your fame. But anyway yeah you're a nice guy, I'm sure that you'll even gain more fans for when you play soccer which will be nice"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:18 pm

"Losing your chill, that happens to all of us bro. Me too." He thinks about what happened with Je'Raldo in the boy's bedroom. Not my finest moment...
He nods when Morgan mention's Tasha's name.
"I keep seeing her look sneaky and talking to some other girls in private, I assumed it was strategy related. Which is fine by me honestly, a game's gotta be played after all!" He nods again.
"I briefly spoke to Tasha before and we really got along. I think she is a trustworthy person, I don't know how she feels about the others though. It's clear she hates Satoshi however." he chuckles.

At the mention of video games, he looks up with big eyes.
"Dude... I love video games. So much. Have you played Fallout 4 yet? Or maybe that new game Prey? You totally gotta try those! And don't get me started on CoD I could play that all day!" He names a few other games, of course including Fifa.
"I really miss a console here... someday we will be reunited." he jokes.

As Morgan continues about Cash, he gives him a blank expression.
"I see... I haven't really talked to Cash yet. All I know about him is that he talked to many people and actually convinced them to vote for Mark. Quite some skill, if you ask me. I wonder if I could pull off a trick like that."

He snickers as Morgan praises him. "Ah stop it, if it brings me work or not, I still try to enjoy this game. I'm digging the challenges so far. You?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Morgan nods in agreement "Yeah you're right haha. I mean the first time was just towards myself, the second time was because someone came after me."

Morgan raises his eyebrow at Dio mentioning Tasha's actions "Her sneaky? I don't know how I noticed but that is suspicious. Do you think it could mean she's a threat or not really? Cause if she's talking to other girls...there could be an all girls' alliance. But maybe like you said, she's trustworthy...maybe I just need to get to know her more or let her know that Satoshi and I are separate people.

Morgan laughs with all of Dio's questions about video games then puts his finger on his own chin "I only play a few video games to be honest. My family likes to save a lot of money and with so many kids in one house, it is hard to get a turn. But we have older game consoles just cause they are cheaper. But hey if you make it to jury, I am sure you will since you've been low on the radar, they might have video games there! You never know" He grins and shrugs.

Morgan grows a little uneasy talking about Cash cause what Dio said is true and scary for Morgan "Yeah...he sure has some social skills. I was shocked that he was safe, tons of people said they would vote him out but didn't. I don't really care though, it is a game. I'm sure you could if we have tons of sports fans! But since you're humble, I don't know who your fans in the house are since you don't talk about your career a lot for them to mention being fans." Morgan then splashes some water on his face to help him cool down a little bit "Well that's a good mindset, I am glad that you're not really here to just make new fans. Yeah the challenges are pretty great! Even though I BOMBED the coconut one, yikes" he laughs it off now since he isn't too mad about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:41 am

"Myeah.. I didn't really look into it to be honest. I like Tasha, she is a friendly gal. I uh... I don't know for sure" he rubs the back of his head. "It's been a while since I spoke with her as well, maybe it'd be nice to meet up with her soon."
He supports his head on one arm. "Seems like a close family, too bad about the games though. Once this game is over feel free to come over to my place man! I got loads of games, and we can totally make it a game night!" Dio smiles.

Back to the conversation about Cash, Dio rubs his chin.
He heard so much about Cash Carvey, he is getting curious himself. Maybe it'd also be nice to meet him in person... Morgan didn't seem to like him too much though, so that means he had to be careful around him. Or... Should he around Morgan? He mildly shakes his head. No, Morgan is nice. Just see how things go when you talk to Cash himself.

He looks at the sky, watching the clouds drift over.
"What's the point of bragging about," he makes air quotes, "being 'famous'. I just want people to like me for me, not for any kind of status. A status doesn't make a person. Also a hard lesson I learned in High School." He laughs nervously.

"Speaking of that challenge, is your ankle feeling better? It looked pretty bad before."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:51 am

Morgan nods "Yeah I mean we never did resolve the drama between her and Satosh-" he cuts himself off as he figures that Dio probably is still in conflict with Satoshi too. He then smiles "Yeah that would be awesome dude! I am probably not the best gamer but I am sure that I'll get used to those games you mentioned and their controls."

"Yeah I don't see the point in it either but oh well, I probably shouldn't talk crap about him even if I would say it to his face." Morgan then tilts his head "Wait what happened in high school if you mind me asking?"

Morgan raises his ankle above the water and looks "I mean it is still swollen, just not as much. I don't need the crutches or anything, it just hurts a little, thanks for asking!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Tub Relaxation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub Relaxation   Hot Tub Relaxation Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hot Tub Relaxation
Page 1 of 1