The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3: dreadful day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Week 3: dreadful day Empty
PostSubject: Week 3: dreadful day   Week 3: dreadful day Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 pm

He sits with just a pull over, his glasses and his hair up in a bun.

Sighs very deeply and yells out a frustration
Week 3: dreadful day Wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FBrave1.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif?signature=aC_TIAInaReUlCKsPZ5jJj8wy78=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable
"So Sam got evicted...I am just like lost with words and I never got to cook a meal for her & Gobi arghh!!" He stares into the camera for a while.

"I'm going to miss her a lot but I can't let this down and continue on with the game!" He stands up and shouts "The.Viking.Must.Live.ON!!" He then sits down and puts gis finger to his lips then smiles "I still have Gobi and my goobers but also...I think it's time for me to." He takes a deep breath and speaks in a deep voice "talk to him about his tongue...no was it US no...wait the GAME!!!" Hw turns red and covers the camera with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Week 3: dreadful day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3: dreadful day   Week 3: dreadful day Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Garf walks into the diary room and just let's it out.
Week 3: dreadful day YyhAfNC
"WHYYYYYYY DID HE HAD TO WALK IN?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE GOBI?!!" he wipes his eyes "I...I am soooo lost here." He puts his head down on the table and continues crying.
Back to top Go down

Week 3: dreadful day
Page 1 of 1