The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?

Go down 
+3
Aaliyah
Delin
Kiki/Lolo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Donovan does some cartwheels until he reaches the door then opens it. "Alright everybody, let's take a look at the Van pad!" He then walks inside and sees pictures from home of him with his friends and Whitney. He then sees a letter from Whitney that starts with Dear Turd. He pucks it up "oo, look trash!" He then acts like he's going to throw it away but then reads it and smiles. He looks at the camera "Miss you Whitney! This win was for you...well mostly me but you too!"
He then looks over at the basket of food piled with reecee eggs, cheezits, and Lara bars. Donovan looks at everyone else "Feel free to dig in! Just save some for me!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Delin happily followed up, just to check it out.

He looks around the room to see all the pictures of his friends and his girlfriend.

"Wow... The room doesn't actually change much!" He shrugs. He starts wandering around, looking at all of the pictures.

"You look so happy in this one... Is this Whitney?" He asks, pointing to a framed picture on the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Aaliyah runs to the picture that Delin points out, "OMG Donny! She is so pretty." She smies looking at all of the pictures of his family.

"This is such a dope room."

Last edited by Aaliyah on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Garfield walks behind Delin & Aaliyah then runs to Donovan.
Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Tenor
"Yooo Vanny you did amazing!! I couldn't be any happier to see you here, congrats." He shakes his head at the offer "Nah buddy those are for you so you enjoy the.." je smiles and see's a photo of what looks to be Whitney "she is beautiful...just how you portrayed her."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Peaches was really disappointed about being a have not for the 3rd time in a row. However, Donny was in power! She knew damn well she has to put on a nice face for her friend, afterall, he was a huge help with last week's plan. ''You're one lucky guy Donny.'' She looks at Whitney's picture. ''I bet she thinks about you everyday.'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:44 pm

He hears Peaches walk in and grabs her hand in comfort as he mouths "you ok?" He then turns to Donovan "I hope you feel comfortable in this room." He throws a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 pm

Peaches fakes a smile. ''Yeah uh, no problem, im fine at all. Im okay, nothing uh... nothing wrong. Everything's just great!'' She tries to giggle, but it comes off as a weird sound, different from her giggle everyone is used to hearing.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:51 pm

"Awww that's Whitney??" She said holding the picture of his family. "Dang, Don, your scored!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:11 pm

He's worried about her but he doesn't want to ask her in front of everyone else so he just squeezes her hand, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Gobi walks in and peeks around. Like the others, he sees the picture of Whitney and smiles over to Donovan. "Oh hey, she's the YouTuber, right?" he asks, remembering Donovan had mentioned that in the past.

He glances over and notices Peaches in despair. Geez, hope she's okay..
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Donovan smiles at everyone's comments and picks up the photo "Yeaaahh, she's a beaut! And yeah she does YouTube occasionally!" He then smiles and looks up "she'll be giddy about all these comments haha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?   Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Who Wants to See My HA Room?
Page 1 of 1