The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:13 am

Carmen unlocked the HA Room and looked at her new room! Everything was nice and clean and on her bed there was a gift basket filled with trail mix, Dorito Sweet and Spicy Chili Chips, and assorted candies. She looked at a table placed near the door to see pictures of her family: Her her mom and dad at her college graduation one year ago, her golden-doodle that she missed so much, her best friend Hannah, and a picture of her grandparents and cousins when they were younger. She started tearing up a little bit, and was reminded that she was playing for family. She missed them a lot, but she was going to win in order to give her dog some more toys.

She looked at her bedside table to see assorted CDs: Ctrl by SZA, Dirty Computer by Janelle MonĂ e, Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey, and Coloring Book by Chance the Rapper. She screamed seeing all of her favorite albums, and was she excited to JAM OUT later. She then saw her letter from home, but decided not to open while people are in the room.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:54 am

Before walking in the room he takes a deep breath and walks in, smiling. He see's the room decorations and ooooh & ahhh.
He looks at the photos and his smile became bigger "lovely family, we sure miss them huh but congrats on winning Cam and this room mmmm you have good taste."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Donovan comes walking in and smiles "Congrats Carmen!! That challenge looked hard as back." He then sees the cds and perks up "Oh my God I love those albums, you're luckkyy!"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:01 pm

Sergio followed Donovan inside the HA room.
"Damn, the place looks very wholesome! Bravo on winning, Carmen!" He smiles at her.
He then casually glances over at the assortiment of CDS. Yeesh, really not his type of music. However, he didn't come here to criticize Carmen's taste....he wanted to suck up to her in the hopes that she shares some of her snacks with him. Shameless swine.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:08 pm

Clayton followed the crowd up to Carmens room. "YEE DOGGIE! I'm havin' a proud dad moment right now. Congrats on winning little lady! We'll have to dive into those CDs of yours I've never heard of any of those band."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4   Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who Wants to See My HA Room? Week 4
Page 1 of 1