The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3- Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:28 am

Donovan gathers everyone to the living room and takes a deep breath oh god is it hot in here? I'm not sweating...they're sweating. "So I don't remember the speech, big surprise huh?" He gives a little grin then goes on

"So... this is the nomination ceremony, as house administrator, I have the power to nominate two people for eviction. My nominees this week are... Carmen and Peaches. I have talked to you both individually so I think you know my reasons as to why you are up here. This meeting is adored? ajourney? AH adjourned, that's the word. This meeting is adjourned!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:45 am

He looked at Donovan, nodding to him as a slight sign of thanking him for keeping him safe.

He is a man of his word and saw the girls take their seats on the nominee chairs.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:55 am

Aaliyah is surprised to see Carmen's name pop up instead of Paula's. She assumes the target was now Martin because of how childish he was in the auction. She wasn't apposed to Martin going home but they needed to win POV and make sure the nominations do not stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:04 am

Peached painfully smiles. "It's okay guys." Her eyes get wet. "Time to go for that Pop."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:26 pm

After hearing Peaches name he sighs. Hopefully this goes pretty,Van. He looks at her and wanted to say something but feels like she hates him for walking out like that.

I really need to talk to her and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3- Nomination Ceremony    Week 3- Nomination Ceremony  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3- Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1