The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Manda walked around the house yelling into every room, "IT'S TIME FOR NOMINATIONS, HEAUX!!!!"

When everyone finally arrived in the living room, she stood in the center of the room smiling her usual brilliant, sneaky ass smile (fake ass hoe)

"Well, it's time to announce my eviction nominees, and since none of you had the BALLS to actually talk to me and try to save your asses," she made a pointed glance in the direction of a certain houseguest (who? your guess is as good as mine. Manda's a wild card). "And none of you tried to further your alliances with someone who seriously has NO friendships or loyalty to speak of," she made yet another pointed glance. Seriously, who is she looking at??

"My nominations are..."

"Nisha and Dio"

"And please, feel free to talk to me about my nominations... I'm not your enemy here." She shrugs, "If you bothered to talk to me before writing me off as a cold-hearted yuppie bitch, you'd know that."

Before anyone can comment, she shoots Dio and Morgan a pointed look. Because of Deressa's earlier comments, she had to announce her nominations before clearing her plan with anyone else, but she trusted that Dio would be sensible about it. Morgan on the other hand... Well, she just hoped he realized she wasn't stupid and that she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 am

Morgan gets a little worried at Dio being nominated. He just fixed their relationship last week so if he starts to find out about Morgan's alliamce, there will be no coming back. He looks over at Manda who gives him a look.

He has to trust her, she is extremely smart...more smart than she lets on. It could be a plan to backdoor Robin since she is a good competitor and finally got her head in the game, he'll need to talk to Deressa and Manda afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:28 am

Dio looks at Manda like he sees water burning.  He then looks at the other houseguests who are staring at him in return.

"Well... This is awkward" he uncomfortably  forces a fake laugh and goes to sit on one of the nomination chairs beside Nisha. He shares a look with her, she seemed worried as well. He is getting nervous again, rapidly tapping his foot on the ground to get rid of the adrenaline. Why did Manda nominate him? That didn't seem right... He thought she was a friend. He lightly shakes his head. Friends is not the same as allies, when will he learn that...

He will go see Manda asap after the ceremony, he needs to know what she is up to.

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 am

Nisha got up and went to sit on the nomination chair. She knew exactly what Manda was planning. Still, she acted a bit shocked and held Dio's hand once they were seated to give him some reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1