The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2- Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Kiki/Lolo
Kabirah
Delin
Nisha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Nisha gathers everyone around the house until they're all together in the living room.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction." She gulped lightly as a bunch of faces were gazing at her with mixed expressions. She could already feel her heart pounding, despite the stern look on her face. This was the moment that would either make or break her game, but she had to go through with what she had decided no matter what.

"The first person I've chosen to nominate is....Manda. My second nominee is....Isaiah . I've chosen the both of you merely because we've never really talked up to this point.. and I'm not exactly sure where your heads are at. I'd be more than happy to speak to either of you privately. Otherwise, best wishes to the both of you." She holds her hands firmly in a professional manner as she bows her head.

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:37 pm

"Oh wow... this was a shocker..."

The sarcasm is high with Kyle. He didn't even know who Isaiah was until just today... and Manda, well,
ditto. Kyle throws upon a shocked look with a gasp anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Raldo, shocked from the nominations. Just when he thought it was gonna settle down this week. Nominating two people who are most likely going to blow up a scene is a ballsy move.

He talked to Isaiah once, but never to Manda. This is going to be an interesting week.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Morgan's mouth is a little open as he is a little shocked that he isn't on the block since he did put her up on the block last week. He gives a sigh of relief and wipes his sweaty forehead
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:24 am

Dio is surprised to hear that Manda was nominated. He liked her, she was nice. Maybe a little rash, but a very cool girl to hang out with.
As for Isaiah, he only briefly talked to him. He seems like an okay guy.... This sure will be a difficult decision. As indecisive as he can be, he'd probably have to discuss what to do for this eviction with someone he can trust. He rubs his chin while thinking over the scenario.

"Those are interesting choices Nisha. I get that it is a tough decision," he smiles at her, "but it's good to see you still keep calm under such pressure."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 am

Robin is a little shocked by the nominations but completely understands Nisha's rationale she listens and nods her head as Nisha gives her explanation. She leans back into the couch, relieved that she wasn't nominated
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Cash tries to remain unbothered by the nominations... he wasn't bothered by Isaiah's nomination. He tried to introduce himself to him but he upright ignored him. So as of now, he doesn't really exist in his book. He can go.

What he was more upset about was Manda being nominated... Manda was his girl. He really thought their relationship had a lot of development left. He genuinely liked her as a person... plus Manda saved him from elimination last week. It may be his turn to save her this week.

"I'm so sorry darling, I had no clue you were going up..." Cash somberly apologizes to Manda and offers her a hug.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 am

Standing there in shock and awe after hearing the announcement, Manda is flabbergasted. The second week and she already nominated? How could this be possible? This makes it a much more serious game now. Her ass is up on the block and now is time to get on some good sides.

She notices Cash coming up to her and offering her some kind words and a hug. What she needs right now is someone to take some kind of comfort in. Maybe he can be some kind of help to him in her time of need. So she opens up her arms and returns the embrace. "Oh my gosh Cash. You have no idea how much I need someone right now. It comes as such a shock to me but there is still some kind of hope. The POP challenge is still up for grabs and I'm all in."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:29 am

"It's really a shock to me too, I had no idea who she was nominating this week. You're right, you still have the POP competition. Don't lose hope just yet!" Cash smiled.

"Oh and trust me, if I'm playing in that POP competition you can rest assured I'm using it on you. You deserve to be here." Cash whispered under his breath making sure no one could hear him.He didn't want people looking at the two of them as a pair.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nomination Ceremony   Week 2- Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2- Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1