The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+6
Marlee
Cam
Kiki/Lolo
Deressa
TiShaun
Nisha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Deressa finally gathers everyone in the living room for yet another nomination ceremony. She stands awkwardly infront of the guests, being a bit jumpy as if she has to pee really badly.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction." Deressa averts her eyes to the ceiling for a moment, appearing even more ridiculous. She's desperately trying to hide the fact how nervous she is, but ultimately takes a deep breath and continues talking.

"The first person I have chosen to nominate is Tasha. The second person is...."
As she was about to announce the second nominee she felt someone's icy stare piercing through her. It was Kenji giving her a terrifying death glare. Uh-oh. She remembered how demanding he was earlier. Would it be wise to piss off the new guy she knows nothing about?
"The second person is.....Ti'Shaun" She gulps.
"I have no personal agenda regarding my descision. You're both beautiful and smart girls and I wish you the best of luck." Deressa spins like a dork once again and stops with her back facing everyone.

"This nomination ceremony is over."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Nisha feels her heart sink at the two names that are called. She side glances at both Tasha and Ti'Shaun as she tries to maintain a neutral expression. She takes in a deep breath and gets up, hugging both girls along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Ti'Shaun, sitting on the arm of the couch playing with her hair unemotionally as her name had just been called. "Cute!" She exclaimed as she grinned before Nisha came up to her with open arms, hugging her.

"Welcome to hell, Deressa." Ti'Shaun winked at her before calmly sashaying out of the living room.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Deressa was taken aback by Ti'Shaun's threat as she was walking away, but thought to herself: "The only hell I see is them split ends, honey..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Morgan readjusts in his seat. He is a little surprised that he is not on the block but he's relieved. However, an ally is on the block. Should he try to save her which would put a potential target on his back? He did give her his word. He scratches his temple while thinking
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:43 pm

"Wow, I can't believe that actually worked" Kenji says surprisingly as he is drinking a bottle of hot sauce.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Marlee does a loud and slightly obnoxious, "oooh" sound after Deressa's comment about Ti'Shaun's hellish split ends. She feels slightly nervous not wanting Je Raldo to be upset over Deressa's decision.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Dio doesn't hear the names of the nominees, as he is eyeing Kenji gulp down a bottle of hot sauce. His eyes widen and his mouth drops.

"Duuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee"

His attention gets pulled back by Marlee who lets out an 'oooh'. He turns around and looks at her in confusion.

"Wait what? DAMN I missed it? Who what where? I was distracted c'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Manda wasn't terribly surprised about Ti'Shaun being up for elimination--honestly, Manda was surprised the brat was doing well in the competition at all. Manda's interactions with her had been extremely unpleasant and she'd never seen the girl say a kind word that wasn't followed up by a nasty/egotistical comment. Manda was NOT about that life--when she bragged, it was so over-exaggerated and dramatic that it could easily be taken as a joke, and that's how Manda liked it.

As for Tasha, well... She was a bit of a wild card. Didn't leave much of an impression on Manda (aside from annoyance. But, neither of them seemed to like her, so it was a win-win.

She smirked, leaning back into the couch and chuckling. "I dunno about all of you, but I'm predicting a cat fight. I'm just hoping we have time to oil 'em up before they go at it."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Vale's mouth opens

I have never really talked to both girls but I still feel bad

She looks at Dio "Ti'Shaun and Tasha are both nominated."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 pm

He nods at Valenda as a thank you, then gazes at Deressa.
"Well damn, that decision makes some quality tv, for sure. Didn't see that one coming."

He wonders if anyone DID... And he looks at the other houseguests.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

While Tasha accepts Nisha's hug, she maintains a confused expression. "No way this is what Deressa really wanted. I'm sure she was influenced to do this. But..." She sighs. "Looks like I have a Veto competition to win!"

"It's a mistake to mess with me! I tell you that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1