The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 2: Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: Nomination Ceremony   Week 2: Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:37 am

"Sooo, I've decided to put both Manda and Isaiah up on the chopping block. I'm not really sure what their game plans are or who they may be targeting..." She lets out a sigh as she mutters one of the nominee's name. "I know Manda can be a little....expressive... so I hope she doesn't see me nominating her as a personal move just because of her and Tasha's feud. That was all Tasha's business and I don't need anyone here thinking that I'm playing a personal game. I nominated her solely for the fact at this point...I don't have a clue what she might even be thinking. The same goes for Isaiah as well."
Back to top Go down

Week 2: Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1