The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4: Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 4: Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 4: Nomination Ceremony   Week 4: Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Nisha walks in, sitting down slowly and making sure not to move her neck much. She stares blankly at the camera for a few moments as a couple of tears form. "I....can't believe both Tasha and Ti'Shaun are up for eviction." She shakes her head slowly in disbelief. "And what's more, is that I feel completely responsible for it." She wipes the tears from her eyes as they start to stream down her cheeks. Her eyes avert from the camera as she takes in a deep breath. "...Because, I wasn't able to keep my word...my alliance is in trouble...and *sniff* it's all my fault." She cries for about 5 minutes before drying her tears, getting up, and leaving.
Back to top Go down

Week 4: Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1