The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2 Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2 Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 1:05 am

Everyone was rushed into the living room after the HA comp. It's do or die time now...

"This is the nomination ceremony. As the House Ambassador, I must nominate three people for eviction. Everyone that has gone after me missed their shot. And I got them before they got me. Now I get to chance to kill two birds with one stone. PROBABLY the two birds that voted against me." He glances at Gobi and Garfield. "That being said I have chosen to nominate...

...Garfield, Gobi and Donovan. Gobi and Garfield, I know you two are attached at the hip. I don't actually hate either of you, but I'm sure you two would've tried and taken a shot at me and my homie Peaches so that's why I nominated you both. So game on.

And Donovan, I'm sorry. I just needed a third person. But you're not my target and hopefully being nominated next to the person who just nominated you will light a fire under your ass for the POP. Good luck! This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2 Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 8:04 am

Peaches was so happy with these noms. Of course, Garf is her friend, but Donny is a more valuable ally and friend to her. Peaches couldn't help but smile at the sight of Gobi's sad face on the block. She muttdrs something. "Shouldn't have put me up." She stands up and stretches, getting ready for the upcoming POP. She was looking at the nominees when Garf quickly looked back, she couldn't help but turn away, Garf was most likely getting evicted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2 Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Gobi sneers away from Peaches, not even wanting to give her the gift of looking at her. He promises himself to do everything in his power to eventually make her eat her words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony 2
Page 1 of 1