The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Tobias danced his way into the living room like a complete nerd. He continued dancing as everyone entered and sat down. He was so darn happy he won, he was letting everyone know how proud of himself he was.

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy

"I did it boyos! I won a comp. Feels real good." He Captain Morgan'd. "Sucks, tho, that I gotta nominate two people for eviction. My first nom is...Joel. My second is...Cam. Joel you split the bros up and I gotta getchu back for that. Cam, no hard feelings, but this shindig would be better with a lot less testosterone, ya feel? Nom ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Amberly dances as she's not nominated this week and that her baby Tobi will keep her safe.

"YEE-HAWW BITCH"

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony 5f33bde15b83a65e504e70f21d8fbaeb
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1