The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony    Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Robin was relieved to have won HA, she's been slacking on challenges lately and it was nice to finally pull out a win, especially this far in the game. Robin had to quickly consult with her alliance, Val needed these nominations ASAP but she needed to run her thoughts by them. Last time she nominated people, it didn't go over well.

"This is the nomination ceremony, as House Ambassador I have the responsibility of nominating two house guests for Eviction. The first person I have chosen to nominate is...MORGAN."

Robin met his eyes and gestured for him to take a seat on the couch.

"The second person I have chosen to nominate is...JE RALDO."

Robin winked at Je, knowing that he knew he was a pawn.

"If either of you wish to talk to me further about your nomination, feel free! This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony    Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Morgan laughs "Might as well sign my name into this seat" he sits down in his same seat as usual
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony    Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony  Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Je'Raldo finally sits on the nomination chair. It is super cozy, the fabric on this wood is so nice. As he looks up to Robin scratching his fingernails onto the fabric he looks at Morgan giving him a smile wishing him luck on the POP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony    Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1