The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Nisha looks around the house, calling everyone to get together in the living room. As everyone gets situated she glances at each of them and takes in a deep breath.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction. The first person I've chosen to nominate is....Morgan."

"The second person I've chosen to nominate is......Dio. I'm sure this should come as no surprise. Morgan, I can't recall us having any game-related discussions since Week 8, so for all I know, I could be on your radar. Dio, we've had some great talks in the past, but they've never really gone anywhere game-wise. I'm sure you understand this already, and for that reason, I've nominated you as well. Know that my door is always open if either of you have any questions or concerns. Otherwise, my best wishes go out to the both of you." She respectively bows her head in each of their directions as she speaks.

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:13 am

Dio nods and gives her a weak smile.
"Yeah, I saw that coming."
He walks up to the nomination chair and waits for Morgan to join him there. He realizes that he should have focused more on the strategic part of the game, maybe he wouldn't have been where he is now? He lets out a subtle sigh.
At least he is proud to have made it this far.

Morgan was once again nominated, he shared a (slightly dissappointed) look with him to see how he'd take his 3rd nomination in a row.
"At least one of us will make it to the final 4 right?"

Finally some words of optimism after days of pessimism.
Feels good to be back...ish
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:31 pm

"Yeah I totally understand girl, I don't blame you at all" he smiles then takes his comfortable seat from the past few weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1