The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 am

Kenji peeps his head out the door to see everyone chatting while they wait for him.
Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Tenor
Kenji pops out and calls everyone for the nomination ceremony.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction." Kenji studies the faces of all of the house guests.

"The first person I have chosen to nominate is Robin. The second person is...." He dramatically pauses. ".............Tasha"
Kenji faces Robin.
"Robin, I've decided to put you up because I have no ties to you in this game at all. You may be a pretty girl, but pretty only gets you far."
Kenji faces Tasha
"Tasha, like Robin, I haven't gotten to know you in a deep personal level. I hope you kick ass in the POP competition" He faces back to Robin. "Hope you both kick ass"

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am

Robin looks at Kenji in disbelief, of course he didn't have any ties to her yet he just arrived in the house. She then looked over to Tasha, second week on the block that must suck. She put her arm around Tasha to comfort her. Robin was more determined then ever to win the POP and stay in the house. She deserved to be there and she wasn't ready to leave yet.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Manda was not a happy camper. She sat on the couch with her arms crossed and pouted. Kenji had literally told her that he wasn’t going to go for Tasha, then he’d done it anyway?? And what happened to her idea of backdooring Robin??? And all after he’d rushed her out of his room and blown her off???

Yikes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1