The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 am

Dio scrapes his throat as he wants everybody's attention.
"Aight so, it's time for me to announce the nominations this week."

He is a bit nervous, pulling the strings of his sweater.
"This is a difficult decision especially since it's the final 6 already. But this must be done as well. So here are my nominations."

"The first nominated person is Robin. I chose you because we have had close to zero contact in the house, and I have no idea what you are up to at this point. Not to mention... Your argument with Manda before she left - not my favorite moment of you."

"The second nominated person is..."

it's silent in the living room.
...."Nisha. Nisha, I tried to get to know you before but it doesn't seem like you really return the gesture. I don't know what you think of me" he shrugs "but for all I know you are trying to get me out of the house. Sorry, but this makes the most sense to me now."

He lets out a deep breath.
"Feel free to talk to me if you have any questions, you know where to find me." he grins uncomfortably, knowing that the girls won't be happy with the nominations. Now let's hope this was a smart decision.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 am

Robin wasn't surprised by Dio's nominations at all, she expected to be put up especially because of how close he was with Manda.

Robin's argument with Manda? If she remembered correctly Manda started roasting her as she was leaving, all Robin did was come back.

She gave Nisha's hand a squeeze, it sucks that she had to be put on the block along side of Robin, but at least they both play in the POP competition.

Robin could tell her face was getting red but she didn't want to freak out, she needed to keep her cool.

"I understand man, maybe we could get together and chat upstairs tonight if you're free."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 am

Nisha simply nodded as her name was called. Like, Robin, she wasn't the least bit surprised, nor was she upset. This was a game move on his part and it made perfect sense. All she could hope for was to win POV at this point. "Don't worry about it Dio. I respect your decision."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1