The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Robin
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm

"Hello HouseGuests! This is the nomination ceremony... as House Ambassador is was the VIEWERS responsibility to name two people up for eviction. And, HouseGuests the votes are IN... the first HouseGuest that is nominated with 36.5% of the vote is... Dio." She pauses and waits for him to sit in the nomination chair.

She looks over to the others. "The second HouseGuest to be nominated, also with 36.5% of the vote, is... Valenda." She waits for her to take a seat. "Oh, isn't it your birthday today, Valenda? Wow. Sucks to be you right now... but... Happy Birthday! Goodnight, HouseGuests."

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Morgan raises his eyebrows and scratches his head. People don't like Vale or Dio? Either way he gets up and hugs both of them. That has to suck, especially around their birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 pm

She quietly walks over to the chair and blows her hair up with her arms crossed "Let's just get this bloody mess over with." She smiles at Morgan and waves at Dio then stops
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Robin was shocked that the viewers chose to nominate Vale, she's the sweetest one in the house who could hate her? She gave Vale a tight hug and clasped her shoulder "Don't worry girl you're gonna kill it in the POP and no matter what me and Morgan have your back."

Last edited by Robin on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:44 pm

"Wow, way to out your alliance," Manda smirks as she saunters into the room. She sits on the couch, leaving room for someone deserving to sit by her... hopefully Dio. She felt like recent events left a lot of room for them to bond (possibly become allies).
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Robin rolls her eyes, "Get bent, dude"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Morgan puts his hands up "woah woah woah, calm down girls. Robin just said that cause I'm good friends with Vale. And I guess she is too. No need to start a fight"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm

"I didn't realize that pointing out your slip up meant starting a fight, but okay girl. At least I didn't vote you out after you saved my ass from elimination."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 am

"Manda you had every opportunity to come talk to me and I would've explained myself but instead you wanted to act immature and start some shit, so now you're not worth the aggravation." Robin gets up off the couch and heads outback and slams the door on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 am

"Girl I don't know where you have been, but I didn't do SHIT. I tlakes to my guy friend about saving Marlee and that's it. Fucking KENJI was more nasty than I was." At seeing Robin running away with her tail between her legs, she laughs. "Yea storm off because you wanna act like I'm being a huge bitch. You're a real feminist icon!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 am

Manda wrote:
"Fucking KENJI was more nasty than I was."

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:39 am

Dio is still a bit numb from being nominated by the audience but... Did Robin just... expose her Morgan and Valenda? As an alliance?
He glares at all three of them. First at Valenda, but she seemed as confused by the situation as him. Looking at her made him feel uncomfortable, that letter was still fresh on his mind.
Then he looked at Robin, he honestly didn't know she would be in any sort of alliance, she seemed to be on her own. That's interesting, once again underestimated her woah
Finally he looked at Morgan. He was ACTUALLY forming alliances outside of theirs? He felt this stinging pain in the back of his mind. Was that... distrust?

He thinks to himself 'Am I being too gullible... too naive? Maybe I can't trust everyone after all...'
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:48 am

Deressa rolled her eyes at the dramatic door slam. She wasn't mad at anyone for her best friend's unanimous eviction, but at this point she couldn't stand being around half the HGs left.
"I'll go see if I have any super jumbo tampons for Robin." She scoffs and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

With the nomination ceremony over, Nisha gets up to hug Valenda, whispering in her ear. "I'm so sorry." She watches as all the drama happens and just moves on to continue her daily activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1