The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Cam gathers everyone around the house until they're all together in the living room.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction." Up until this point, he still didn't really know what he was going to do. But, he had to do it and also keep his options open.

"The first person I've chosen to nominate is...Gyselle. My second nominee is...Harriet & Jane . I've chosen the both of you, well... three of you, because I had to make a choice. I want you to know that I don't have a target for this week. I'm also nominating you right off that bat to give you a chance to save yourselves. I'd be more than willing to speak to either of you privately. Otherwise, best wishes to the both of you. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Gyselle remains silent, trying to keep her composure.

Zella starts laughing from across the room
Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony C3c
"Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW WHO I'M VOTING FOR!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Amberly laughs "Good one, Zella!" She reaches her hands for high fives but is left hanging.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Tobias exerts a sigh of relief and uses his sleeve to wipe the sweat off his forehead.
"Damn boi that was a close one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1