The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Andre gathered everyone into the living room. Finally he had this moment all to himself.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As the House Ambassador, I must nominate to people for eviction. I have chosen to nominate...

...Aurora and Wanda. Aurora, you know you and I have our differences. You took your shot at THE KING and missed... and then I took a shot at you and missed. So now I'm going to try again." He winked at her as she sat in the chair.

"And Wanda, it's obvious. You're a big competition threat and got rid of my close ally and friend. You may not have taken a shot at me personally, but you still took a shot at the Kingdom of Andre. I like you but it's what I have to do." He shrugs.

"Now you two ladies can fight it out." He smirks. "This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1