The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Sergio and Andre gather everyone to the living room. Sergio was annoyed to have to share his HA Reign, but he knew what he had to do.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador's, Andre and I have the power to nominate one person each for eviction. I have chosen to nominate... Carmen. Nothing personal, but I didn't have a reason to nominate anyone else. Andre, you can make your nomination now."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Andre stands up and cracks his knuckles. "The person I have chosen to nominate is... Aurora. You tried to get me nominated last week, so this week I've chosen to nominate you. It's an eye for an eye in the Kingdom of Andre." He smirks. "This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 pm

The girl pursed her lips and sat down in a chair for those who were in danger. She's reliving the emotions she felt the very first week. Fighting Carmen and Andre in the veto competition was like suicide.
Aurora simply listened to the words of the leaders of this week, and she did not utter a sound.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Garfield's eyebrows raised up when they announced Carmen &...Aurora? Well this is going to get interesting. He sighs and pats both girl's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1