The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+3
De'Quan
Nate
Wanda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Aside from De’Quan’s brief-and unwelcome-visit, Rae had spent another week alone in the HA room. Unlike last time, she was more than happy to just hide away from the rest of the house. She wasn’t sure where she stood with her remaining allies after that bathroom chat, and now C.C. was in on her secret as well… Sure, it was a petty thing to be worried about, but in a game like this something so petty means the difference between Loserville and a Million Dollars.

However.

So much time alone had given Rae the chance to come up with a plan. She only hoped that people would keep their heads and trust her before making any moves. Rae cleared her throat and addressed the remaining house guests. “Howdy! I’m your House Ambassador… Again…” More throat clearing. A nervous giggle. She was so not on her game today. Rae motioned to the portraits of the house guests, “So, like, I’ll get right to the point. I’m nominating De’Quan and C.C..”

“Before either of your freak out, I’m encouraging you to talk to me about my nominations--especially, like, De’Quan and C.C.” Well, more C.C. than De’Quan. She was sure he wasn’t going to be too happy about these nominations. “This was a really tough decision, but I’m trying to stay loyal to the people who’ve earned it. I’ll be waiting in the Ambassador Suite to speak with you,” her eyes went from C.C. to Ryan, Jay, and finally settled on Harley. “This meeting is adjourned.”
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Well, here it goes again. C.C. rolled his eyes, but said nothing in response to Rae. It really wasn't worth freaking out over - he would leave that to De'Quan. Considering the fact that he wasn't a person C.C. had expected to land on the chopping block, chances were that he would be the one having a cow here.

Maybe he would take Rae up on her offer, if only so that he could scrounge up some kind of sympathy. Hopefully Trixie wouldn't vote him out, and other people would decide that they hated De'Quan or Quintin more. Rae had said she was part of an alliance, right? Hopefully that alliance wouldn't include either of those guys.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Da fuq? De'Quan was definitely NOT pleased with going up on the block. What is she doing, nominating him with C.C.?? But just then De'Quan recalled what he'd heard from the bathroom a while before this ceremony. He was onto Rae and her bs.

At her final remark, he lifts up and finger and shakes it.
Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Q0YZa
"Naaw but on some real shit, watchu mean? How was I not loyal to you cause last I checked me 'n you was in an alliance together? But oh wait. From what I've heard, you was apparently in TWO alliances, huh? Why don't we have an open friendly discussion about that since we wanna talk about loyalty?" His eyes follow Rae's as they glance between Ryan, C.C., Jay, and Harley.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:59 pm

She had to resist the urge to laugh at that. Guilty as she felt, Rae was not too scared of De’Quan. "I said I was loyal to the people who've earned it, sweetie. You’re not one of those three people--it’s as simple as that.”
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:16 pm

De'Quan just smirks. "You wanna keep it simple, huh? Aight, fine. Game on." He gets up and heads towards the backyard doors sliding them open. "Game on girl."

Last edited by De'Quan on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 pm

What the f*ck was going on??? Jay looks at Harley for help but to no avail. Jay is HELLA confused

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy

Two alliances? Sudden feuds between De'Quan and Rae??? If it wasn't something that also involved him he'd enjoy this juicy change of plans. But Rae was his alliance partner! What in the world happened-
Rae also looks at him to go talk to her. He'll gladly take that offer. She has some explaining to do! De'Quan just angrily responded to her nomination which is to be expected but... Wow.

He quickly glances at C.C. to check for his reaction but Jay figures that laughing at his SECOND nomination would
1. Not make their relationship any better and
2. would be inappropriate af.
He decides against it and only briefly makes eye contact with him, before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Jamila walks over and runs her hand up and down De'Quan's back "It will be okay, just fight your butt off in the POP" Jamila looks down and blushes to see what she's doing and take her hand off
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:08 pm

De'Quan looks down at Jamila and smirks. "Oh you bet I will." With that, he slides the doors open and heads out to do his workout routine.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 am

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Tumblr_o48ssymx6m1uqvjt7o1_250
Quintin stays seated on the nomination couch. What just happened? -laughs-

•Confessional•
"Yo, I'm doing my best to stay quiet. I can't give myself away being aligned with Demilla, it would certainly grow a bigger target on both their backs, especially mine! I pray De'Quan shuts up for the rest of the week, his manner right now isn't helping him stay.
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Ryan sat quietly as he watched the reactions of the other HouseGuests. He couldn't help but laugh at how really uncomfortable he was that De'Quan and Rae were going at it.
Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Lu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1