The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Jules didn't really have anything big or dramatic to show off his nominations. Honestly he wanted to be done with it--the fallout would be much more interesting. "So, I won, yada yada yada, blah blah blah, anyway Jane and Harriet, you're my nominees."

"I'd encourage you all to come talk to me if you're upset with my nominations." He winked in the direction of his main boys. "I'll be happy to explain~"

Last edited by Harriet_Jane_Jules on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Tobias dropped to his knees dramatically. He knew he was friends with Jules and would be safe, but he completely forgot to ask about Jane.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Then he looked around and realized he was making a scene. Too extra Tobi, dial it back.

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Natasha looks frustratedly at Jules as Harriet and Jane take their spots in the nomination chairs.

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Bachelor-paradise-carly

He had completely ignored her advice. All she could hope for was that Cam, Joel and Stephanie wouldn't be too upset.

Cam took a deep breath as Jules made his nominations. He was frustrated, not necessarily about the nominations but because Jules just shut everyone except for Natasha out of his room this week.

They hadn't talked about anything as an alliance, which meant he was losing control and he was not happy about that.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Jules shrugged and started out of the room. "Like I said, Tobi, I'll be happy to explain my reasons. The rest of you? Adios~"

Harriet was pissed. Jules was SO going home next... Or maybe Natasha. Just to make him suffer. But, at least she could get rid of Jane. She waved sweetly at her sister. "May the best twin win?"

Jane was so not in the mood for her shit. She had a feeling Jules wasn't 100% in her corner, but this was beyond annoying ESPECIALLY since her own sister had just betrayed her. She shot a glare at her sister. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1