The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 12:58 am

Gobi calls everyone to the living room. He feels excited that he's the Head of Household - now THIS was the comeback he was looking for...!

"Welcome to the nomination ceremony, gang. As the House Ambassador, I must nominate two people for eviction. I've chosen to nominate Ivy and Peaches."

"Ivy, I don't know where your head's at, but I don't think anyone wants you out anyway. Nothing personal."

"Peaches."

"...Aaaand that's it for the nomination ceremony. Yeet." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 am

Peaches dramatically sits down crossing one leg on top of the other, with her hands over her knees. "About f*cking time."
Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1