The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Kiki/Lolo
Deressa
Cam
Jedd
Robin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Robin slid open the backdoor where the rest of the house were chilling waiting for the start of the Nomination Ceremony. "It's time for the nomination ceremony guys and girls!"

Robin stands up at the front of the kitchen table as the house files into their seats around the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction.

Robin eyes each person in the room.

"The first person I have nominated is..." 

"Marlee"

"And the second person is..."

"Manda"

"I have nominated you Marlee because you are the only person in this house I haven't made a connection with yet. And I have nominated you Manda because I find you very unpredictable in this game and I'm not sure where your head is at. If either of you wish to talk to me feel free to come to the HA bedroom. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Valenda's mouth pops open when she heard the 2 nominees "Manda & Marlee oh my gawd...that was unexpected."

She bites down on her finger and looks at both girls.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:37 pm

"HOLY SHIT" Kenji is so caught off guard from the nominations "This is too funny, The girl who pulled you off the block from last week, ended up nominated!" He laughs
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Deressa froze in frustration. Her best friend in the house just got nominated and she suddenly feels like her world is about to shatter. She tightly hugs Marlee, not caring if people find out they're in an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Morgan sits there raising an eyebrow. Damn, Robin was taking no prisoners by putting up a potential power couple. He is friends with Manda and hardly knows Marlee so he has no clue who could be Robin's target, is it still Cash? It is the time to make big moves as he told Robin so the nominations are pretty smart on her part. He bites his lip while thinking then says "dannngg"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Nisha's mouth drops open at the two names called. She is surprised but tries to keep her cool and look professional. "Wow." She murmurs under her breath at the unexpected nominations. She felt positive that Robin had aligned herself with Manda at this point.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Kenji continues to laugh
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 pm

"Holt shit, now things just got interesting" Raldo gasped watching Manda and Marlee head to the nomination chairs

Last edited by JeRaldo on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Manda she shrugs "Okay. I mean the only reason you won HA is because I saved your ass, but okay." She strides over to Marlee and ruffles her hair "Good luck, sweet cheeks. If one of us goes home, let's keep in touch. I've got more money than GOD so we can hang whenever." With that she winks and goes to leave the room, hanging back to see if anyone has something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Dio raises an eyebrow. Manda AND Marlee? Why Manda though she did nothing wrong right? And Marlee, she was nice, no evil there. These ceremony's sure get more interesting every time.

He taps his chin.

Is it something strategic? It must be. He should probably take notes, since he could learn from this. He'd need a notepad, where could he find one? Maybe one of the girls has one. Maybe ask Deressa? And he'd need a pen too. Or no, a pencil. It's always easy to write with a pencil, what to do without an erasor right?

He stares into space, zoning out completely.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Deressa's jaw drops after what Manda just said. She's surprised and confused Robin would pull such a move. Sure it's just in the name of the game and Robin's not a bad person...however, she couldn't help....but...:
"UNGRATEFUL HOOKER!" She yelled out and immediately covered her mouth.
"I-I'm sorry, uhh...I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She blushes and storms off.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Morgan's mouth gapes open "oooh shit, I smell a catfight coming"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Nisha cringes at both Manda's words and Deressa's outburst. "Umm...does someone want to go check on her..?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 pm

"I think Kenji needs more help, He's turning purple..."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Deressa's sudden outburst snapped him back to reality.

"Woah... Didn't see that one coming..."
He yawns as his eyelids get heavy.

"Nisha's right, someone should... go talk to her" he points his finger into the direction he thinks Deressa went into
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:22 pm

At hearing Deressa's outburst, she nods approvingly. Manda attempted to pat her on the back as she left, but wasn't quite fast enough. Hmm... maybe she should follow her? Could be good to get an ally on her side.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Valenda covers her mouth with het hand and gasps "Oh my I-I'll go talk to her if you don't mind Manda?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Manda shakes her head, "Nah girl I got this. Y'all sort out your," she motions towards the group. "Uh... your thing."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 pm

She smiles then looks over at Kenji "That mad hatter right there...okay good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1