The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wine O'Clock

Go down 
+5
Aurora
J.C.
Wanda
Sergio
Cam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine O'Clock   Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Peaches joins the happy group smiling. ''Hi ladies and gentlemen, what's up?'' She winks at Ivy and Sergio. She knows she has to SOCIALIZE if she's gonna be on the block. ''No wine for me... yall know, slop.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Wine O'Clock   Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Donovan sees everyone enjoying wine so he gets another one of his props...He gets his giant fur coat.
It makes him look like a kid trying on their mom's clothes. He comes down and starts doing his snob impression that is for once an okay impression "well, well well. Wine? Monsieur I am famished...But I couldn't." He then pours hiimself a glass "but thy blood craves the drink"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Wine O'Clock   Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 pm

"Okay, let's just enjoy this evening. Not every second thinking only about the game. I wish I didn't have to." Aurora laughs, then looks at Donovan and Peaches.

"Hey guys. Welcome to our adult Kingdom"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Wine O'Clock   Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Clayton could smell the hints of oak in the wine all the way from upstairs. "Howdy y'all, got another glass to fill? I could use a nice full glass."

Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine O'Clock   Wine O'Clock - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Wine O'Clock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2