The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)

Go down 
+3
Harley
Nate
Wanda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Empty
PostSubject: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:05 am

Considering the stressful events of the past few days, it's no wonder Rae needed a night off.

Loosing the POP challenge by a few crucial seconds, having to strategize around POTENTIAL friendships, and praying for the elimination to go her way--it was all just too much. Thank god for this house and its seemingly-endless supply of wine!

Just as the sun was setting (is it the sun? She still wasn't sure if this place was just an elaborate set or not), she slipped out of bed and into her swimsuit. On her way down to the pool Rae grabbed a bottle of wine (or two... or three... maybe more) and a plate of fruit. She didn't even wait to get to the jacuzzi before popping open a bottle. A cheap red, but hey at least it's wine so it FEELS classy even when it's cheap. She reasoned that most contestants would be getting ready to settle down at this point, so she would get some alone time. Time to let it all hang out!

Uh. Figuratively speaking. The cameras were on her 24/7 so she wasn't about to get European (more specifically French, in the case of Harley's full nudity the other day) with it. Not sober at least.

The hot, bubbly paradise of the hot tub had her stresses melting away the SECOND Rae dipped a toe, and by the time she was submerged and taking a swig of her wine, she was in. Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:37 am

"Hey, gimme that,"

Out of nowhere, a vaguely jaundiced hand swoops down and grabs one of the bottles of wine. Who would be so bold as to just straight up take someone's wine? Why, none other than C.C. DeMille, of course! As classy as ever, it would seem.

Taking a second to glance at the label (and barely even acknowledging Rae), he pops the cap and takes an uncomfortably lengthy swig straight from the bottle before setting it down. "They don't have any whiskey in this hellhole," he grumbles, wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket, "So this is the best I'm gonna get."

At that moment, he finally takes notice of Rae. Well, this is awkward. He just kind of assumed that some poor shmuck had left a full bottle of wine lying around. He blinks. "Uh... hi."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Well that... Happened.

"Uh... Hey." She motioned to the bottle, "And be my guest. I think you need it more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:22 pm

As Harley was about ready to head to bed, she sees a bright light coming out from the window. From all that she can see, Rae looked like she was setting something up near the hot tub. Well, whatever it was, it kinda looked like a nice time. As much as Harley loves to catch up on her missing sleep schedule...she loves chilling with people and drinking like the world is gonna end even more. So, she decides to change into the only swim suit she brought with her.

She strides outside by the hot tub to see C.C and Rae relaxing with a few bottles of wine. Nearly out of instinct, she grabs one of the extra bottles for herself.

"Do you guys mind if I stepped in?" She says as she approached them.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:42 pm

"Oh, wow, so I guess we're havin' a party now, huh?" It was hard to keep the disappointment out of her voice, and that's if Rae was actually TRYING. She slid back into the tub, even her face half-submerged in the bubbles, and tried to decide what to do next. If it was just C.C., then they could have a little heart-to-heart. She loved grumpy little shits like C.C. If it was just Harley, then she'd be getting her flirt on right now. But both of them.......... Well. At least it would be interesting to see how they got along!

She resurfaced, plastered a cute little smile on her face, and brushed the stray strands of hair back into her enormous, cotton-candy pink bun. "I mean, 'the more, the merrier'! It's been a tough couple of days so let's just chill. We've EARNED IT!"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 am

Well, this was weird. C.C. had every inkling to just leave and go about his business, but something told him that he wouldn't be able to after that stunt. Embarrassing... well, worse things could have happened. Resigned to his fate of hanging out with the maybe-lesbians, he shrugged and set the bottle of wine down on the floor.

He wasn't about to go back to his room and get a bathing suit, so he just rolled up his pant legs and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Lazily kicking his feet back and forth, he let the warm water take the tension out of his shoulders.

"Oh, ugh. Tell me about it," he retorted, scoffing. "This week was an absolute shitshow, I barely even know what's going on anymore."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:50 pm

Bryan walked out in his swimwear, planning on going for a swim when he sees Rae, Harley and C.C. having fun in the hot tub. He goes over to greet them. “Lovely day we’re having, right guys?” He tried to initiate his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:07 pm

]Quintin steps in the hottub. "Ahh~"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh god now this really was a party--a VERY awkward one. Like really? C.C., Bryan and Quintin walk into a bar.. Sounds like the beginning of a really bad joke. Hopefully it didn't scare off C.C.--she'd kinda been looking forward to talking to Mr Grumpy Gus! Still, Rae was not the kinda girl to stop a party train already in motion. She hopped up out of the tub, sitting on the side and letting her legs dangle in, and clapped an arm around the two closest people. "Yea this week sucked, but think of it this way: it can't get worse!"

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:31 pm

C.C. gripped his bottle of wine as if the other two new people were about to take it from him. Ah, the guy who had tried to get him eliminated and the guy who he had tried to get eliminated. This was just great. He knew he'd probably end up forgetting about it in a week or two, but for now, the chip on his shoulder put the grand canyon to shame in terms of its size.

Still, he wasn't about to let himself get intimidated by these clowns. Harley and Rae were fine enough, he could talk to them. But unless either of the guys acknowledged him, he wasn't about to give them any attention.

"I mean, if someone died it'd probably get way worse," C.C. proposed. "But barring that, you're probably right. At least all of the stragglers are gone." He coughed. "More food 'n shit for the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Harley notices that Rae isn't exactly comfortable with the two new people in the hot tub. Maybe to lift the mood a bit, she puts an arm around her shoulder. She wear a face that looks like she barely has a care in the world. She doesn't exactly know if that is a good thing or not. But now is a time for just relaxing and letting all of her worries go away.

"Well, this week may have sucked major ass. Even for me, since a member of my team went home. But, shit happens. So, I just think that putting it aside for now will help all of us chill and get to know each other better."She then takes a sip of the bottle of wine that she grabbed.

"Plus, you do have a point, my dude. Especially the food thing...plus I don't want to deal with dead people and shit. I didn't sign up for that."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:08 pm

It was late at night as Natalie was catching up on reading a couple of volumes of 'Chobits' when she hears the sounds the loud talking and splashing from the outside area. It sounds like a lot of people were having fun...might be a bad idea if she went out there. There was no point in going out there if she felt like she'd only make thing weird. The urge to feel included felt too strong to pass up though. It grew more and more the longer she tried to ignore it. It reached the point where she couldn't resist anymore. But, might as well try to look a little bit...nicer for it. She might get the chance to talk to more people out there so looking presentable would be a good way to go. Slipping into her bikini and popping in her eye contacts, she stepped outside into the pool area.

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Natalie_bikini_by_creative_horizons-dc7hy2w

Everyone was drinking and laughing so maybe this would be a good idea after all to come out here. Even if Quintin is out here, she has to play nice to him. Don't give yourself a bad bad impression. With a glass in hand, she fills it up a little bit with the cheap wine. Might as well liven up a bit.

"Hey guys, I hope you guy don't mind me being so late. I got a little caught up in a book. What are we all talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:17 pm

“How much we don’t want to find a dead body in the morning. I like Clue as much as the next goth girl, but it’s, like, a little morbid.” She takes another sip of her drink, then leans back against Harley with a pout. “Come ooooob, guys, it’s only the first week. Surely there’s something you like about being on the show... other than potentially exploiting it for your future Dogme films. Or food.”
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:47 pm

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Tenor

Damn, she really came for him there. With the combination of his green dyed hair and reddening face, C.C. looked more like a christmas tree than a reality tv competitor. He managed to shake off his embarrassment long enough to give an offhanded "'Sup," to Natalie, before taking another emphatic swig of wine. Man, this stuff was shitty.

"I'm not doing anything the producers aren't doing to us already, it's not friggin' controversial or anything," He yawned, feigning tiredness. "At the very least, I hope the challenges get more interesting. I like 'how fast or how much can you do this' races as much as the next guy, but my favorite challenges were always the creative ones- Not that I watch reality tv, mind you," He added. Nice save, C.C.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:42 pm

“Why not watch reality tv? Aren’t film makers supposed to have an understanding of popular media, even if they don’t like it? It seems like you would miss out on a lot if you didn’t check in at least a little.” She raised a brow, trying (and failing) to hold back a smirk. “Youre not wrong about the challenges though, green-haired-Harmony-Korrine. I think they’re doing it so we can burn through the ‘easy outs’.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:12 am

Natalie couldn't help but let a little chuckle at Rae's dark joke. From all the violent games that she and her roommate played back home, she's grown kind of used to at this point in life.

"Let me know when you do so I can start collecting truth bullets...I mean evidence."

She took a seat at the ledge of the hot tub next to the green haired man. Feeling really bad for not talking to him prior to this moment, maybe this could be her chance to strike a good conversation with him. Plus, he was kind of cute so that helps a little bit more. STOP THINKING NEARLY EVERY GUY HERE IS CUTE BRAIN!

"I don't think we actually really met yet and I'm so sorry for that. My name is Natalie, what's yours?

Hearing bits of the previous conversation, it couldn't help but make her a little excited. Not only is something up her ally, it's a topic she can fangirl with since she has a guilty pleasure for reality television.

"Rae does make a really good point. Reality television is a good way to experience a sense of realism through other person's perspective, even if it is heavily staged and edited. But it is done in a way to cater to the preferences of the audience. Plus, it's always a good way to get people talking on social media over the newest showmance or fight that happened. As for the types of challenges, my personal favorites have to be mental ones. I normally like to answer along with the contestants."

She covered her mouth for a second in embarrassment.

"...I was rambling, aren't I? I'm sorry if I did."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am

"Yeah, a little to fast to understand -laughs-" He answered Natalie's question. "but I agree, I'm sure producers are editing some of us as the heroes or villains of the season. Even though some won't see themselves to be processed that way, producers will do whatever it takes to make someone look stupid to entertain the viewers. There is always an exaggeration. Thankfully, the live feeders can see what's really happening."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Harley raises an eyebrow at how Quintin reacted to Natalie's question. He didn't need to be such a smartass about it. She is seriously getting a whole lot of bad vibes from this guy and she doesn't like it one little bit. But she can't drop the mood like an atom bomb. Just address it softly.  

"Hey, everyone deserves to say what they want and not be judged for it. That's what the audience is here for."

And yet he can go off on his own rant. That is kinda hypocritical of him to say...MOTHER FUCKING LIGHTBULB!!!

"I do have an idea for something we can do to make use of this alcohol since we are all here. I y'all wanna hear it of course."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm

After hearing about another summer/pool/wine party he runs out with a towel over his shoulders and slides to the area of the pool.
Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Giphy16

"I'm here and ready to paaaaaar-taaaaaay!!"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 pm

C.C. bit his lip, staring blankly at the rest of the present contestants. A guy couldn't go anywhere without getting criticized. And they were acting like HE was harsh. He didn't really care that much... he didn't, he swore it. Even if the comment about Harmony Korine was unintentionally flattering, since he was a fan of his. Still, it was annoying, and C.C. was ready for the topic to move on to something else.

"If we could end the roast session," he muttered through gritted teeth, "I'd like to hear your idea, Harley. Ain't got nothin' but time around here, anyway. Might as well do something." Though he was kind of (eyes emoji) at the obvious tension between Quintin and Natalie, he decided that that was better left alone, too. Couldn't exploit something for his visionary film if he had no idea what it was, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Bryan notices C.C. there, and pays him no mind.

"How was last week for everyone?" Bryan says.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 pm

"I wasn't judging on what she had to say, I agreed with her statement after all. All I said was she was talking a little to fast for me to pick up when asked if she was rambling. I gave her a genuine answer." He informs Harley.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 pm

"Awe, I'm sorry," she gave C.C. a playful little shove--more of a shoulder tap, really--but her smirk remained. "I'm just teasing. I figured if you can dish it out then you can take it. Feel free to be as nasty as you want if it'll make you feel better."

"But," she looked up at Harley, eyes gleaming and smirk curling in on itself like a villainous mustache. "What was your idea, my love?" She was mainly here to socialize with her girl Harley and C.C., since the others had joined late and were being more dickish than she was.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 am

[/i]'It was more like a question than a statement, but whatever,' Harley thought to herself as she pushes what Quintin said aside. Hopefully it would be better for everyone here if she did. Just so she can shift the mood from hateful to somewhat pleasant. Plus, she doesn't want to deal with bullshit right now.[/i]

She swings her arm up to motion that Jedd should come over."Yo! Get over and chill with us, dude!"

"Alright, since we have the booze right here, I was thinking of maybe doing Never have I ever. I know it's not the same since we aren't taking shots. But we can take swigs from the wine if we did it. Does that sound cool with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 pm

"I'm down for that!" This season involved an awful lot of cheesy party games, but if it helps everyone to bond then Rae's more than ready to play along. "Y'all? You interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next