The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)

Go down 
+3
Harley
Nate
Wanda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Jedd smiles at Harley and throws a thumbs up "Heck yea I'm down bro and yes I'm interested in this." He winks at Rae.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 am

Harley smirks at the positive feedback she got from Jedd and Rae. It kinda makes her feel like she can have a good idea every once in a while. She stands up to explain the rules for the people who might not know.

"Okay so, here is the gist of the game. Someone asks a question in the form of 'never have I ever', and you fill in the rest. If you have done it, you take a swig of wine. If not, you don't don't drink unless you want to.It's easy."

She sits back down next to Rae.

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Screenshot_20180404_090355_by_creative_horizons-dc7v7o1

"Eenie Meanie, Blondie, you're first."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Quintin's comment about her rambling started to make Natalie feel rather self conscious as she went from sipping her wine to downing it one go. Wow, this stuff maybe cheap but it's getting the job done she thought to herself.

Thankfully, Harley was able to bring a new sense of life to the party. Or at least a positive vibe to make the atmosphere less awkward. Who knows, maybe a party game would be fun...until Harley said that she had to go first.

"I-I'm not too familiar with the game but I think I got the general idea."

She takes a minute to try and come up with a decent one. Why is this harder then she thought? BE SOCIAL DAMMIT!

"Okay, I THINK I came up with a good one. So, Never have I ever gotten in trouble with the law."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Rae looked around at the other contestants, then slowly took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Jedd looks at everyone with his eyea and then takes a quick sip. damn it
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 pm

C.C. rolls his eyes and takes another swig of wine, almost daring anyone else to ask what it is that he did.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Harley is secretly thanking God that she is not the only one. And genuinely surprised with how many people actually have broken the law. With a smile on her face, she takes a swig from her bottle.

"Okay, I fully admit to being a bad girl...Okay, I broke the law a lot." She is also really curious about what everyone else did. So curiosity got to the best of her.

"So, what happened with y'all? I'm all ears if you guys want to share. If not, that's totally cool with me."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:31 pm

"Public fu--I mean. Public indecency."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:35 pm

"Trespassing on private property. I got a libel suit a few years back, too - I won, though."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:56 pm

He starts sweating "Um vandalism on cars, burning flags on school grounds and s-stealing from private property." He sips it a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Now THIS was something that piqued C.C.'s interest - he hadn't had any real reason to pay attention to Jedd, with his dancing and whatnot, but this was something that he would have to take note of. He raised an eyebrow. "Huh, I wouldn't have thought you were that kind of person. Sick."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Harley nearly spits her wine out from shock from what she has heard. Damn...THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING AWESOME?!?! She takes another swig for good measure anyway.

Nearly out of instint, Harley shouted,"YOU TO...I mean...you must be very adventurous. I like that."

Is...Jedd a badass? If what he is saying his true...he gained her full respect!"Dude...that is kickass. I get caught spraypainting a building once. And BOOM! I have to do community service."But that is all she plans on saying since it was the only time she got caught.

She is also shocked with how C.C won his case. Well damn...isn't he lucky. "How did you win?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm

C.C. examined his fingernails, bored. "My uncle's a lawyer. It's not that interesting." Truthfully, there was nothing C.C. would prefer to do less than talk about his family, but he had no say in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 pm

Harley listens to what little C.C had to say about his uncle being a lawyer. Personally, she thinks he is really lucky for that advantage. But she is also getting bored of waiting for Quintin and Bryan to answer Natalie's question.

"Speaking of that...C.C, it's your turn. Give us your best shot, dude."

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 pm

He rubs the back of his head and nods towards C.C "Hah well I mean being in a fraternity house there are a lot of things we tend to do when it comes to being in a truce with all of them." He laughs nervously because of bringing up the bad things in his life "Can never go againts the head household...thanks." He smiles at C.C.

He turns to Harley "I did a lot of things back in my freshmen year...still kinda do but not as extreme." He ahrugs "Do you know how many cars we had to clean? The whole professors, students and the dean's cars ugh." He throws himself & laughs "plus lots of community services."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Oh, fraternities. This was considerably less exciting than what C.C. had been hoping for (though, in retrospect, he didn't really know what he was hoping for. Jedd moonlighting as a vigilante revolutionary? Eh). Still, he was appreciative of the fact that it was his turn. With one question, he could probably extract some pretty interesting information from this group of generally-positive types.

Looking up, C.C. took a second to think about what the question most likely to get information out of his co-competitors would be. "Right, lemme see... Oh, here's one," He cleared his throat. "Never have I ever... hit send on a text and regretted it." He crossed his arms, smugly watching to see who drank next.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Rae blushed and took another drink. “Yea I guess you could say I’ve had a few Textmergencies. Sending gossip to the frien I’m gossiping about, sending nudes to a teacher, confessing my love to someone who isn’t single... God I suck at this game.”
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm

He notices that C.C does a somewhat expression when he mentioned being in a frat "I'm not those kind of guys though if you're thinking that plus you wouldn't think a 'nerd' like me would be part of that."

He listens to C.C's and he take a sip "Accidently send 3 nude pics to my boss."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:44 pm

He doesn't even blink at that. "I honestly don't care if you were in a frat, but before you said that I had myself pretty convinced that you were an undercover anarchist or something, and that would've been a lot more interesting," C.C. shrugs. "Fair enough, though. There's more than one kind of frat, anyway."

Damn, these were some horny-ass people if they just went around sending nudes to everyone - by accident or not, those were probably meant for someone.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Harley laughs at Jedd and C.C's little exchange. Either way, seeing Jedd in a fraternity is a strange image to picture. All these rebels here at least make her feel a little better about herself.

She is surprised with how deep this question hit her. The idea of the last people she sent a text to and regretted it made her want to chug down the entire bottle and then some. So she takes a few sips at the bottle.

"This...is a story I would rather not tell. Sorry guys..."

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:01 pm

He turns his body to Harley and roll his eyes about C.C's comment "Hey it's okay...you don't have to say or explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:43 am

Quintin has only one finger down, which was trespassing. He also had a brisk flashback of his younger self running away from home to terrorize his parent's. Quintin would abuse so much of the sheriffs time. + Jedd becomes more interesting to Quintin.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Bryan, without care takes a sip as he listens to what everyone else says with their stories.

“Someone was trying to harm someone I cared about, so I was arrested for a few hours for defending them..I think you get it. But that’s the only thing.”

He looks around and sips again and goes to explain. “I err..sent my mom the wrong text message one day..” He nervously laughs.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:05 am

"The hell you send her?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 am

"Probably the same as the rest of us, but for the sake of making things more interesting let's say... It was a picture of a dead body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next