The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)

Go down 
+3
Harley
Nate
Wanda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Bryan tries to keep a straight face. "I sent her a...dirty message that was meant for my guyfriend at the time." He sips his drink again.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 pm

C.C. almost twitches. God, what is it with these people and nudes!!
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

"Anyway, who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Jedd stares around "Damn...um I think it's Harley."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Harley almost loses track of what was being said among the group. She doesn't know if it's from her memories that the question brought up or it was the alcohol getting to the best of her. She jolts her head up as she hears her name being called.

"Oh shi- what? It's my turn? Oh yeah...umm" She goes into deep thought about what exactly what to ask. Nearly nothing came to her at a time like this. She swings the bottle around as she thinks of what to ask.

"Never have I ever gotten into a fist fight."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Shockingly, Rae hadn't been in a fist fight. She was more of a 'run away' or a 'cower in fear' kind of person. But, she took her cowardice with pride and watched to see who here WAS a little rough and tumble.

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 DyNRe
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Jedd stares at his glass.
Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Giphy17

I really needed to change my ways
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:26 am

Bryan wants to make a face about that, but he smiles and sips for the third time. "...It happens."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 am

Natalie realizes that she forgot to answer the last question. DANGIT! What was it? Oh yeah, sending texts that she regrets...She remembers one particular time that she REALLY regretted it. So, she takes a sip from her bottle.

"Umm...I may not have sent anyone nudes. But I did confess that I liked this one guy I had my intro to T.V productions class with. Yeah...lets just say it didn't end well."

Now for Harley's question, FINALLY a question that she doesn't have to drink to. But she could help but be curious about how Bryan and Jedd got into fights.

"What happened with you guys that led to a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:39 am

For all his insults, C.C. had never gotten into a real fistfight. He just watched as the two people who actually had confessed to it. Neither was exactly expected, but this only really gave him more of a reason to suspect that something was up with Jedd. Getting into fistfight wasn't fraternity protocol, was it...?
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:59 pm

"Lol did you even win any fights, Jedd?" he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Jedd nods "Very funny Quintin and yea I actually did but I admit that I did lose in some pretty bad but what can I say." He sips more of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:04 am

"I believe you could hold your own Jedd!" He says as he eyes his own drink. "I got into one because someone was really disrespecting someone I cared about, and tried to put their hands on them so I had enough. I don't do that unless I feel like it's absolutely necessary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)   Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mmm, mmm, Summer Wine (Open Rp!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3