The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist

Go down 
+6
Wanda
Garfield
Paula
Mark.
Aaliyah
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:12 pm

Shortly after the House Ambassador competition, Val called everyone into the living room. "Is everyone here?" She counts their heads. "11... 12... 13... okay! Good. Well, HouseGuests, I'm sure you're wondering how this Double Eviction will work. But before we do that I'm here to bring a special announcement: our viewers at home have been voting for one of the first five pre-jurors to come BACK into the game! So please, help me welcome back...."

There's a dramatic pause and the doorbell rings. And in comes....

"...SAM!" She claps. "Welcome back Sam." She lets everyone greet her before moving on. "Settle down now, we have a lot to get through." She clears her throat.

"Sam, because you've won your way back you are IMMUNE this week and have also won 150 Val Chips to spend or save.

As for Paula and Wanda, you are both going to choose your nominees from the teams that you were in. Meaning Paula can only nominate from Team Sergio and Wanda can only nominate from Team Andre. Understood? Simple right?

The Power of Protection competition will work similarly. There will be one winner from each group. I'm sure you pea brains will get it. Ta-ta for now, and welcome back to the game Sam."

Results of voting:
Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Mh6ret10
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:15 pm

She waves at Sam, "Oh my goodness, welcome back girl."

She then lets the twist sink in and realizes Paula is HA and she will be gunning for Aaliyah. She considers talking to Paula later.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Sam stood in front of the house guests with a smirk on her face. She was thrilled to be back and was ready to PLAY. But she had to admit she was terrified knowing the majority of the house evicted her. She scanned the room seeing who was left. Her smirk turned into a genuine smile when she spotted Gobi and Garfield in the crowd. 

She greeted everyone. "Hey guys! Miss me?" Wink
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:35 pm

"SAM!" Paula quickly smiled and bursted into joy seeing Sam. She kinda wanted to avenge Sam's elimination, but well, now she can do it for herself. "It's good to see you back!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 pm

His mouth drops open when he heard the name "S-S-SAM!!?" His eyes shined like no other and ran to her.
Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist NJNw
"I would've been happy with anyone but it's YOU!!! IT IS ACTUALLY YOU!" He squeezes her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Wanda was disappointed that Delin hadn't returned--she couldn't lie or hide that. But Sam coming back? That was a quick way to turn that frown upside down! Her biggest Oopsie in the competition was REVERSED!! Now she just hoped that her and Sam could be cool after she uh... Got her... Eliminated...

"WELCOME HOME SAM."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Sam got the wind knocked out of her when Garfield crushed her in a bear hug. "Woah! Hey Garf! I'm so happy to see you're still in the game!" She was feeling just a little over whelmed with mixed emotions when everyone greeted her back so enthusiastically. But she pushed those feeling aside for now and simply enjoyed being with everyone again. "Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be back! I didn't want to wait till the end of the season to see you guys again!" She chuckled, relishing the reunion while she could. She looked around and was sad to see Delin was gone... She wondered what could have happened to get such a sweet guy eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Peaches waits for Garfield to let Sam breathe before hugging Sam. "Good job girl, it was hard without you."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:41 am

Gobi was pretty apathetic about the goings on in the house before now - seeing Sam walk in made his eyes light up like a little kid. "Sam!!" he calls out, though he was too late to get the first hug.

After nudging past the others slightly, he goes right up to Sam to give her a welcoming hug back. "Aghhh I missed you so much!!" he says sweetly, holding her closely. While he was happy to get his best friend back, he was also relieved they might get another chance to talk about her eviction, especially since it was such a mess at the time. For now, though, he enjoys the rush of seeing her again. "How's it been outside the house?" he asks, before letting go of the hug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 am

Donovan perks up and hugs Sam "Welcome home!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:55 am

She returned Gobi's hug, ecstatic to see him still in the game. She felt more at ease knowing her two best friends were still here. "Goober!!!" She had no idea where that nick name came from, but she committed to it lol. "Gosh, I've missed you too! Being out of the house has been fine. A lot of nights alone with a tub of triple chocolate ice cream haha! But I am so much happier now that I'm back here with you guys!" Completely forgetting about the competition, she looked forward to making more good memories. <3

She accepted the hugs from Peaches and Donovan as well. "Hey you guys! Happy to be back!" She wasn't used to so much physical contact in such a short amount of time, but she wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 am

Clayton's face lit up at the sight of Sam. "Howdy there little lady!" He gave her a tight squeeze, "It's mighty fine to see you here again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist   Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Returning HouseGuest & Double Twist
Page 1 of 1