The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 7 - Great Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Great   Week 7 - Great Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 am

Donovan dramatically rubs his hands down his face while sighing "Why did Aaliyah have to go? Like would Aurora have voted to keep Aaliyah if Aaliyah was on the block with Ivy? Aaliyah told me to not blame myself but girl...EASIER SAID THAN DONE" he then awkwardly laughs "At least the bully is gone. She called, most likely me, a snake...I think I'm more like a dog or a peacock spiritually but to each their own." he shrugs and laughs "I don't get what she meant, it doesn't make sense. Plus like snakes are cool, don't hate on them cause you don't slither and instantly shed dry skin!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 7 - Great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Great   Week 7 - Great Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:45 am

Donovan comes walking in acting like himself again and plops down hard on the chair and has to readjust so that his feet touch the ground "So that conversation with Peaches really helped. I am done being Debbie Downer...I want to be back to Polly Positive!! That said, Peaches did me dirty in the bathroom by cutting up onions and putting them in her shirt while hugging me. It looked as if I was crying but nope, just chopped onions. So rude"
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Great
Page 1 of 1