The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Path to the Finish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 8 - Path to the Finish Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Path to the Finish   Week 8 - Path to the Finish Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Ivy sat in the Diary Room. "Okay... I have a lot to decompress and talk about with y'all!" She grabs her wine glass in hand. "And a little wine never hurt anyone right?"

Week 8 - Path to the Finish Giphy

"SO! I'm not really feeling super confident in my game play right now. Sure, I won a House Ambassador... but I do need to get a hold of the game a little better. I know I have Sergio on my side, and I hope I have Garfield, Peaches and Donovan too... but I'm not sure. I think I need to expand my horizons a bit and try to get in with Sam, Aurora... who knows."

She pauses and thinks to herself before continuing. "But I need to stay focused! It's the top 10 and there's no room for error. I NEED to win for my baby. I don't have any options BUT to win. The time has come to really start playing the game. No more slacking."

Week 8 - Path to the Finish Giphy
Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Path to the Finish
Page 1 of 1