The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)

Go down 
+7
Cam
Mark.
Garfield
Kiki/Lolo
Paula
Peaches
Val
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests, including Ivy and Andre who are now back from their week in the Secret Suite. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope Annihilation Week has put your stress through the roof," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Aurora, Paula and Peaches. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to Donovan (who holds the sole vote, why you should stay.

Once all three have said their piece, Donovan you must stand at the front of the room and cast your sole vote to evict."

Hey guys! Donovan has until 12AM EST to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Peaches stands up, she's wearing a gold sleeveless dress and white high heels, her hair wavy and styled. She has gold hoop earings and glam makeup. "First of all... congrats Donny! Anyway, to my fellow houseguests... yall it's been crazy, and at some point I told myself I would never make it far, yet here I am top 10 and still in the house. I want to thank production for letting me compete, to my friends back home. Love you Tenniya! Love you mom! Love you dad!" She fixes her hair and adjusts her dress. "This goes for you Andre."

She sits back down and looks at Andre. "Another Andre, my brother." She giggles
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 9:18 pm

"Well." Paula raises from her chairs, not really amused neither worried. "I won't justify. It's no use. Donovan, make your decision and good luck with it. A game is a game."

She sits down once again, legs crossed this time.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 9:54 pm

Donovan nods "Thank you ladies. This decision is never easy and it really gets harder as the game goes on. I am good friends with Peaches and Aurora and I have bonded a bit after my misunderstanding a few weeks ago. Paula, you've been nice to me like buying everyone gifts like my nose ring. You're also a tough comp beast and i admire that. That said...I'm sorry but I have to vote to evict you, Paula. I've been told that you play a really good game strategic wise and I haven't talked to you a lot so I have no clue where your head is at. I hope that we can talk more on the outside and I'm sorry that I didn't get to in here."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Garf waves at Paula "Sorry we didn't get to talk one on one and you say hi to Wanda & Clayton for me, pls."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 10:30 pm

"Oh well, is this my take?" Paula rises once again from her chair, now opening the biggest smile ever. "Now, that I'm out from Mad House. I must say: It's been a hideous experience! Living like scum for eight weeks was literal hell, but who cares? I've meet awful people here and that's true. But, I must admit, for the first time, ever, I've meet some people I really love." She embraces Aurora for a while as she speaks.

She walks around the living room for the goodbyes. "I wish to do a small speech as I go. A goodbye speech, for one and each of you. First of all, Donovan, don't mind in being the one who makes me go. It's okay, don't mind, really. I'm rich, after all, just open up your eyes a little bit and realize who really is your ally on the house. Maybe you're not as safe as you think you're." She offers him a handshake. "Ivy, wish all of luck to you. We didn't talk much, but nothing really bad is between us. Just, please, go for it for once, there's someone else who should call you Mommy and it shows."

"Gobi, Sam, thank you for the experiences you gave to me. No matter if they weren't as much as you think they were, I'm still grateful for the impact you two had. I'm rooting for you guys." She offers both of them hugs.

"Garf, we didn't talk much but you're a sweet. Keep doing your thing, you're winning the world." She also tries to give Garfield a hug and smiles tenderly to him as she says her goodbye.

"Sergio, I've come to appreciate you persistence in the game. Keep it up, and also, persist with her. Stop pretending you two don't have nothing." She gives him a handshake.

"Aurora, oh my, Aurora." She hugs Aurora tightly. "I'm waiting for you outside, and I wish you come out with the prize money. I love you, my princess. Please don't cry, be strong for me."

She prepares to leave, giving just a cold glare to both Andre and Peaches. "My time in the game has come to an end, but I gave it to the cameras, and I have much more to come." She giggles. "Watch me as I star on The Revengers 2, on theaters November 25th! Don't lose the big hit sequel to the breakout movie! Goodbye, Mad House!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Sam excepted Paula's hug. "Aw, thank you! I'm sorry to see you go! You played a good game." She smiled and released her from the hug. She giggled at her teasing Ivy and Sergio. She agreed, the two needed to get to it!
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 1:32 am

Because Ivy was locked in the Secret Suite all week, she had no idea what was going on... Donovan was House Ambassador? Aurora, Paula and Peaches as the final nominees? What the hell happened? She was glad that Sergio was safe regardless.

Once Donovan stood in front of the room and made his decision, Ivy stood up and gave her a quick hug. She sensed Paula wasn't much of a hugger, but it was the motherly instinct in her. "Good game, Paula. You were a force to be reckoned with." She smiles.

As Paula makes her speech before she leaves, she blushes as Paula points out the glaringly obvious attraction between her and Sergio, not once but twice. This was the second time this week some one did it to her knowledge. And of course, she was sitting right next to him too. She quickly glanced his way.

Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:10 am

Sergio was about to thank Paula for the compliment and wish her well, but before he could say anything he was once again put on the spot for his obvious Ivy crush. He just awkwardly smiled and nodded and shortly after he thought he saw Ivy briefly looking at him. At least it's good to know Andre didn't get under her skin.
Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) ThriftyDangerousKitten-small
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 1:36 pm

"See you!"

Aurora hugs her friend goodbye. After that, the girl looks like the portrait of Paula becomes black and white. She looks at the color portraits. There are very few players left in the game.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 2:08 pm

He hugs her back "You know...I will do my best, thank you Paula." He smiles.

He gives Aurora a slight squeeze on her shoulder "Glad you are doing great and safe."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Frankly, Gobi was surprised to hear Paula thought kindly of him even after all this time. Though he wasn't all about her general rich-girl behavior, he saw past it for at least this moment and had no problem hugging her when she offered.

"See you on the flip side," he says, cracking a smile. Part of him was gonna miss his grilled cheese pal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Andre smirks as Paula makes her exit. "Bye Paula!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Eviction (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1