The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)

Go down 
+3
Garfield
Cam
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Val calls everyone into the living room immediately after the House Ambassador competition and soon Ivy joins them from the Diary Room. "HouseGuests, I have an announcement to make. This... is an Instant Eviction. Ivy, as the House Ambassador, you must nominate two people for eviction. However, be aware that because this is an instant eviction, whoever you nominate will be the final nominees.

After you name your nominees, we will immediately proceed with the eviction. Understood? Great. Ivy, please stand to the front of the room and make your nominations."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:41 pm

Ivy quickly walks up to the front of the room. She takes a deep breath before beginning. "This is my first time ever in my two seasons being House Ambassador... and it's a lot harder than I imagined," she sighed.

"I've gotten the chance to chat with you all and I enjoy all of our talks so much but unfortunately I have to nominate two people for eviction... so I choose to nominate Clayton and Paula. I'm sorry to make such a quick decision... I was kind of forced to. But Paula, you nominated me for eviction so I felt that this was fair and Clayton, I really just don't know where your head is at completely. Sorry again, you two. But good luck to you both."

She then sits down in her spot next to Sergio.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:45 pm

Val turns to the nominees. "Paula and Clayton. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Ivy, as HA you will only vote in the case of a tie."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 12AM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:51 pm

"Oooh wow this just got a bit complicated." He scratches his ear and looks at everyone's reaction. Paula up there again yeesh talk about savagery hmm.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Peaches was shocked. She then pats Ivy's shoulder when she sits between Sergio and her, she whispers: "Oh girl, that was intense." She takes a deep breath with a hand on her chest. She despised Paula, but she did feel slightly bad for her because she didn't get a chance at a PoP.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:15 pm

"I should ask: vote for me." She says with a smile. "Do it, believe in your potential of kicking me out. Vote. On. Me."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Clayton wasn't shocked to be nominated, the last couple of weeks he's been distancing himself so it was now coming to bite him in the butt. "I feel that a lot of you know the kind of guy I am, I've played an honest game so far and I think that speaks for itself."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:24 am

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Paula and Clayton.
...And for the first time this season we have a tie. Ivy, please stand at the front of the room and cast the tie-breaking vote."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:31 am

Ivy takes a deep sigh and squeezes Sergio's hand before she gets up. Of course this would happen on her first ever House Ambassador... first it's an instant eviction and now she has to break a tie... just her luck.

She turns to address both Paula and Clayton. "Well, I respect you both so, so much," she sighs. "But I'm here to play for the long term. For my son. And, for my son, I have to make the best decision I can to make it to the end. So tonight... I choose to evict Clayton." She tries to hold back her tears, she feels terrible putting the final nail in the coffin of another person's game. "I'm SO, SO sorry Clayton."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:33 am

"...Clayton, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the second member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 am

Clayton shed a tear, his hopes of winning for his wife and daughter were crushed. He took a deep breath and got up. “It alright Ivy, no hard feelins it is a competition after all.” The only person he had a relationship with that was still in the House was Sam, he gave her a hug “Good luck little lady, I’m rootin’ for you. Texans always do it better.” He smiles at her. “Goodbye y’all! It’s been a pleasure, I’m sorry for not being more active in the house and stickin’ to myself, it’ll be my biggest regret.” He grabbed his bag. “Alright, ill see most of y’all in the jury house. Take care of yourselves.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Sam hugged Clayton back."Darn toot'n Texans do it better!" She giggled. "You and your delicious steaks will be missed! We'll see you on the other side." She waved as he left the house. 
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Garfield pats Clayton's back and shook his head "It sucks you know and it's going to get a lot complicated but now you're gonna be shaking your heads at all of us younglings getting at each other...you'll be missed cowboy." He waves at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)   Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Nominations & Eviction (Round 1)
Page 1 of 1