The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)

Go down 
+2
Kiki/Lolo
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a chance to adjust to the core of the game. There's some twists that I have planned that you are NOT going to like," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Ivy, Donovan and Aurora. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Gobi, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 12PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Donovan looks over at the girls and then stands up "I don't have anything bad to say about the fellow nominees. I'd really hope that you vote to keep me cause I like being here and like y'all. If you vote for me, I'll find your house and egg it" he sits down and smiles
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Ivy sits in the middle between Donovan and Aurora in the nomination chairs. Once it's her turn to speak, she stands up and quickly pats down her gold dress and fixes her special Eviction Wig™.

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Tenor

"HouseGuests, I just wanted to say thank you. I love you all so much and you all mean so much to me. I don't have anything bad to say about my fellow nominees, but today I ask you to keep me in the game, if only to give me a chance to provide better for my son. But regardless of what happens, I'll forever be grateful to having you all in my life. Thanks, y'all." She does a quick little bow and sits down. She grabs both Donovan and Aurora's hands and gives them a little squeeze in solidarity.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Thu May 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. With 0 votes to evict... Ivy. You are safe."

She pauses then turns to Donovan and Aurora. "Donovan and Aurora... by a vote of 4 to 0...

...Aurora, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 12:10 am

Gobi wishes the floor would open up and swallow him. After all that, the ally he made an effort to protect just got booted! What's Ivy and Don gonna think after this one!?

Hopelessly, he extends his arms to offer her a hug, not even sure what to say to her at this point. "...Sorry," he says, weakly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 12:26 am

Donovan wipes sweat from his head after the intensiveness from Val during the eviction. He sits up and hugs Aurora "I'm sorry to see you go. You were always so sweet to everyone. Go out there and get a better cup than anyone else could get!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 3:24 am

Garfield walked up to Don and gave him a bear hug "Ahhh lil buddy I thought I was gonna loooose you!!" He didn't want to let go and then he looked at Ivy "And you miss Ivy." He puts Donovan down and hugs her "See fight! Don't ever give up."

He walks over to Aurora and runs her hair "You're honestly such a sweet girl and adorable but sorry it had to be like this, gonna miss your tea...you be strong and not let ANYONE do or say anything to you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 3:30 am

Donovan laughs and kicks his feet as Gar holds him "I would have missed you too big buddy!" as he is put down he looks over at Ivy "I thought I was screwed after you mentioned your baby boy. People love competitor moms!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Peaches stands up still wearing her athletic gear, she hugs Aurora tightly. ''Bye babygirl, you lasted a lot and proved people wrong.'' She watches her leave with her arms crossed as Aurora's portrait turns to black and white.

She pours herself a glass of water and sits down, trying to think about what just happened before it hit her: Gobi tried to be slick and go for Peaches' side, but Aurora ended up going home who wasn't even one of his nominees, by a unanimous vote. She even managed to get Garfield to vote her way. Guess Garfield thinks of me as the better strategist. .The thought alone left a shit eating grin from ear to ear on her face. She noticed Gobi was looking her way and giggles. She stands up and stands next to him while pretending to stretch her ''tired'' arms. She whispers: ''This what happens when you take a shot at the baddest. Have fun this week.'' She joins the others and talks to them with sweet giggles as if she's an innocent girl.

Last edited by Peaches on Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Gobi wants to explode at her. Everything that's built up to this suddenly seems completely pointless, since he knows well that he just missed his shot and probably ruined the game for himself. Feeling completely rejected, he goes up to the bedrooms to be alone, feeling like he's lost every ounce of support he had left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 1)
Page 1 of 1