The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouseGuests. Things are just getting more and more heated and we’re not even at the halfway mark." She laughs evilly and then turns to the nominees. "Buckwild, Maniac Melon and Rico-You-Nasty. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to SAVE (keep in the game). Lacey, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 11:00PM EST.

When voting to SAVE, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Rico squirmed in his seat a little before standing up.

He shoved his hands into his pockets. "Damn... here we are again, y'all." He starts.

"I honestly don't know what to tell you guys. I really want to be here... I have so much more fight left in me, even through all the hardships I've been through. I've yet to give up in this game!" He said, rubbing his arm.

"I respect every single on of you as a player." He sweats slightly. "Your votes are your votes... If it's my time to go, then I guess you picked a good time to get me out. Stuck on the block, absolutely defenseless because of a punishment for a task that would've costed me more friendships than anything? Really good move, y'all." He said, sighing.

"I really wish I could explain more, but I just... can't. I definitely feel like you all have your minds made up on who you want to save. I'm glad I got to meet all of you here... definitely feels like I made some really close friends." He looks to everyone left, and smiles.

He collapsed into his chair, allowing someone else to speak. "Thanks, y'all."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Mark was feeling a bit more confident then the last time he was put up for elimination, but it didn't stop him from feeling nervous. "I'm super grateful to you all for giving me a second chance in the house! This experience has been amazing and I'd like to stick around a lot longer... to the end preferebly... *cough* But yeah, uh, you do you broskies!" 
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in.” She pauses then turns to Jamie, Mark and Rico. "With 0 votes to save....
...Jamie, you are evicted from the Mad House." She looks for the reactions of the rest of the HouseGuests before continuing. "Mark and Rico, by a vote of 4-2...
...Rico, you are safe. Mark you have been evicted from The Mad House, again. Mark and Jamie, please say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Rico was happy, yet sad to hear Jamie received not a single vote... truly upsetting. “Damn, Sorry Jamie. Glad I could count on a good friend till the end, though!” He gave her a big side hug.

As Rico and Mark adjusted themselves to wait for the final results, Rico rested his hand on Mark’s shoulder. “Good luck, bud!” He stated, rubbing his shoulder.

Val then uttered the umexpected.

”Rico, you’re safe...”

His eyes widen in shock. “Wh... WHAT?!” He exclaimed. He smiled widey before turning to the now evicted Mark. “Oh shit... Mark...” he gave him as big of a bro hug as he could. “I’m so sorry dude... Come play in Riverdale soon! I wanna see your wicked skills in action!” He said, smiling.

His eyes welled up with tears. “Thank you all...” he uttered. “Thank you all so much...” he wiped his eye quickly before waving Jamie and Mark off.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:39 pm

At the announcement, Narinder crumpled. She knew that no matter what, she was losing not one but two people she cared about, but this...it hurt more than she expected.

Wordlessly, she enveloped Mark in a tight hug. A single tear trickled down her cheek. Damn ass...who put that there? A bitch doesn't have functional tear ducts or nothin...

At Jamie...she merely pressed two fingers to her lips and held it out to her. Not exactly blowing a kiss--and indeed, Naz still didn't know where Jamie sat re: her even after all these weeks--but close enough.

Then she turned back to Rico and gave him a congratulatory side hug. As she did so, she leaned in and briefly whispered in his ear.

"You. Me. Talk. Soon."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:52 pm

Lacey sat for a bit, looking rather confused. Only two votes to save Mark? It didn't seem right to her, but she was gonna overthink that later. She stands up and walks over to Mark.

"I'm really sorry dude, I didn't think this would happen the way it did." She gives him a hug. "I still owe you a gig in Boston, don't forget that." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Mark was a little shocked by the results, but managed to smile anyways. "Ah, it was getting kinda boring here anyways haha! Congrats Rico!" He gave him a playful punch to the shoulder and a wink.

He gave Naz a big bear hug, trying his best not to crush her bones to dust. "I'm gonna miss ya bud! Keep in touch alright? I'll be root'n for ya!"

Mark smiled at Lacey and returned the hug. "Aahh, don't sweat it. All I really wanted out of my time here was to promote the band! And I think I well accomplished that!" He chuckled. "I'll hold you to that promise!" 

Mark gathered his belonging and waited just a little longer to say his goodbyes to everyone else before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Rico nods as Naz whispered into his ear.

"What could that mean... gosh I hope I'm not in trouble..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1