The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 am

Hours after the whole blowup in the kitchen Morgan invites Je'Raldo to the backyard hoping to make him feel better. He knows what is like to be criticized for the way he is and having a temper that can be hard to control. Plus both men are very chill people so when they get mad, they get MAD. He feels that Raldo needs this fighting therapy the most since Ti'Shaun, Kyle and Marlee all don't really give a crap about what most people think about them while Raldo's buttons were pushed way past their limits, even if he is a chill guy. With Satoshi, he doesn't think that violence would really help him let anger out, Satoshi lets things cool his own ways and hitting a punching bag would not be his favorite thing in the world.

Instead of talking about it, which could just make Je'Raldo more angry, he wants to teach Je'Raldo some mixed martial arts on the punching bag in the workout area to help cool off the stress
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:07 am

Raldo follows Morgan out in the backyard. He doesn't feel angry anymore just annoyed and a bit embarrassed from what all happened in the morning. His head still hurts from the book hitting the back of his head which kinda gives him a migraine. He see's Morgan leading him to the punching bag.

"Oh, no I'm fine. I'm not the fighting type. It's a nice gesture, but you really don't have to do this man.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Morgan puts his hand up "Yeah I know that violence isn't really a good thint, but doing this can help your anger. Just don't use it on someone. It just helps relieve stress without smoking weed and it can help you get in a zen mode. It helps me when I don't have any weed. Just try it? I promise that it will make you feel better even if you're not a fighter." He puts his hand on Raldo's shoulder "just think of it like a form of meditation. Keeping all of this anger in will make it hard for you to relax"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Raldo likes the friendly gesture but he doesn't like the idea of punching something whether its a person or not. "Morgan, I'm fine." He responds turning around to look at him "This isn't me and this is something I wouldn't do to get my anger out. I just needed time alone and to get in my own thoughts. I know how to take care of myself. But thank you for caring"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Morgan nods "Okay I understand dude, you want to just sit by the pool and talk about life then? I mean you seem calm now but it'd be nice to get to know each other"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 am

Raldo, looks at Morgan "Can we do this later? I kinda just need to be alone, you know?" Raldo liked the friendly gesture but now was not the good time. "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 am

Morgan nods "Yeah I totally understand dude. I am sorry if I was pushy or anything, I just wanted to help" he smiles and waves goodbye as Raldo leaves then starts to do a workout with the punching bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)   Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Momma Gonna Knock You Out (Private RP Je'Raldo and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1