The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: Struck Down

Go down 
+3
TiShaun
Tasha
Nisha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 2: Struck Down Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Nisha opens the door of the DR, holding a card and slowly walks out. A few of the houseguests quickly notice her and rush over to ask what's wrong.

"Please, help me gather everyone in the living room."

As soon as everyone is together and seated, she starts to read from the card.

"As you all know, early this morning there was a big... blowout between Isaiah and a few other HouseGuests..." She furrowed her brows as she continued to read. ".... However, because of Isaiah's specific actions and words - he has been permanatly removed from the game. The Mad House crew does not condone this type of behavior. We may be "mad" but... not that mad."

Week 2: Struck Down Nishar11

She starts to tear up a bit as her eyes move on to read the final line.

"...And... because of Isaiah's removal, tonight's Live Eviction is cancelled... and my reign as HA... is officially complete." She blinks a few times as she held back the tears. She lowers the card gradually, staring at only Manda, who was now sitting alone on the nomination chair. "This meeting...is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Ti'Shaun gasps as Nisha reads the note from Val aloud. She hadn't expected this weeks eviction to be dropped, she thought that there would had to be a whole new nomination replacement.

"Well, on the bright side we don't have the 'Holy One' in here with us anymore. We should make today fun, guys!"

She folds her arms. "Forget an eviction ceremony! We'll cross that bridge when we get there." She says as she rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Nisha smiles wearily at Ti'Shaun's remark. She had been up all night, stressing over the eviction ceremony. But now that it was cancelled, she didn't know how to feel. She had a strange mix of emotions but she couldn't express them well.

"That...is a nice thought." She was surprised by Titi's sudden boost of enthusiasm but then it finally clicked. ".....Come to think of it, today is your birthday, isn't it?"

She takes a seat, still waiting to hear everyone's reaction.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Ti'Shaun winks at Nisha. "Plus, you were the pretty much the best damn HA we've had so far, and it put a lot of pressure on you. Be lucky you don't have to have that pressure anymore."

She grins when she hears Nisha's next question.

"Yes, it is! Thank god someone remembered." She responded sarcastically. "I thought I was gonna have to burn this [CENSOR] house down..." She says checking her nails. "-but yes it's my birthday, and I say we all chill today!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:03 pm

"Oh, too bad!" She sighs in relief, now that Isaiah gone, Manda going to stay. Her strategy may work out, for once, at least. "But, anyway, now the religious freak is gone."

She looks at Ti'Shaun with a smile in her face. "I know it is, I even made a cake! Or at least tried to." She giggles nervously and them stand up, walking away to the kitchen. "Enjoy your day, I'll finish off that cake!"

She looks over at Nisha and whispers a "help", before running her way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Morgan gives a sigh of relief, thank God there is no eviction "Hey since there is no eviction and no Jesus freak to ruin the fun let's have a party for you Ti! We could have like a talent show, fashion show or just something fun!" He smiles cause he had fun with truth or dare and hopes to have another fun night like that
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Nisha bows her head gratefully at Ti'Shaun's words. "Thanks, I suppose you're right." She wipes her tears, not realizing they had already run down her face.

As she hears Tasha's whisper, she giggles and follows her to the kitchen to work on the cake.

Last edited by Nisha on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm

"Aww.. thanks Tasha!" She looks away and smiles. "What did I ever do to deserve great friends like you guys?"

"That actually wouldn't be a bad idea, Morgan." She responds. "Just /anything/ to get us the hell out of sulking.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Morgan smiles "Exactly! Why be sad when you can be rad. Plus we all need to do more stuff as a house to ease the tension in the house. Plus it has to stink having a birthday without contact from your family. So we all can be your temporary family for today!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:33 pm

"One dysfunctional ass family we are." She grins and batts her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Morgan laughs and shrugs his shoulder "I mean arent most families like that anyway"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Robin stares at Nisha in disbelief, thanking the lord that the eviction was canceled and that Nisha didn't have to put another nominee on the block and proceed with the elimination. She looks over to Morgan and smiles at his idea. "A talent show could be fun! We all deserve a little relaxation"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Manda perks up at the mention of 'talent'. "A talent competition?? Ooooh I would LOVE to judge. Competing would just be unfair considering my profession~"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Cash is lowkey kind of confused about why Nisha was crying... was she sad about Isaiah going home?? He was like legit a monster...

"Ooh if ya'll need a judge, I totally volunteer! We can have a celebrity panel, it'll be fantastic!" Cash grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2: Struck Down   Week 2: Struck Down Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2: Struck Down
Page 1 of 1