The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita

Rita

Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Empty
PostSubject: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 am

Rita stared longingly at the vast kitchen. She had gone from being on top of the world... to being stuck in hell. With slop. To have fallen so far, and so quickly... Rita needed to pick herself up and starting doing better in challenges again.

Instead, it was Devika with all the power this week. Rita hadn't had a very good first impression of her, but she was well aware that Devika was very popular within the house at the moment. It was hard not to notice. Rita could stand to have some of that popularity rub off onto her. Maybe they had just gotten off to a rocky start, and Devika wasn't too bad after all!
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:54 am

Devika had wandered into the kitchen, inspecting for something to snack on. However, seeing Rita’s distant gaze had upset her. Rita had been a bit cold and isolative, but she did love her kids. Hearing Chen call her a terrible mother was the last thing Devika herself could handle before Nate had pulled her out of the garden. Turning to Rita, she frowned.

”Ah, Rita... I’m, um... sorry about the things Chen said to you. He shouldn’t have said anything like that. Is there anything I could do?”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:47 am

Startled, Rita jumps in surprise, having not heard Devika enter the kitchen. Maybe she was looking for her! Hopeful Devika doesn't think she's weird for having been startled. She's just on edge. Nothing more.

"O-oh! Devika! You're just the person I wanted to see right now. Don't worry about a thing! I'm supposed to be the motherly one in the house, it wouldn't do to have you looking out for me!" Rita forces a giggle.

"Just having the others - and you especially! - supporting me here is all I need. I really appreciate the gesture, though! You know, you are just such a kind-hearted soul, Devika." She smiles warmly at the other girl.  
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:30 pm

Devika had been worried. While she knew Rita wasn’t a bad mother - she had spoken so fondly of her children, after all - she wasn’t naïve enough to not sense that Rita was under an amount of stress. However, she didn’t want to be a bother to Rita. She knew this week had already been overwhelming enough.

”Ah, um... thank you so much, Rita,” Devika smiled, “I’m grateful to hear that from you. As a mother, I mean. I just don’t want you to feel like you would have to carry the burden of everyone else’s feelings.”

Devika hesitated, “W-Wait, sorry. That sounded wrong. I meant to say be a bit kinder to yourself even if you are kind to everyone. You’re a bit hard on yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Hard on herself? Well that makes sense, Rita thinks. Being so nice to everyone takes a lot of heart, and it's about time someone openly appreciated it, rather than simply taking it for granted. Devika could stand to learn a thing or two from her.

Rita giggles. "You're so generous, Devika! Everything you're saying to me... I think you could stand to hear it for yourself! Things might get stressful for the both of us, but together we can stick it out with niceness!"

Rita still isn't sure whether Devika is an evil witch like Birdy, or simply stupid and gullible, but she wants Devika on her side, and flattery could be the way to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]   Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Clout Chaser [Private RP - Rita and Devika]
Page 1 of 1